Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darcy Blake - Crystal Palace

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
20% after profit according to Dave Whelan. Meaning we get about £1.3m to spend on a new striker.

The money hasn't been budgeted for meaning it goes straight to Douglas, and is down to the fantastic work done by our administrator a few years ago. Thanks Brendan Guilfoyle :)

Thanks Brendan Guilfoyle? He was just doing his job, but how about this sell-on fee going to the poor fukkers you shafted with however many pence in the pound. Utter scum.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not much to talk about when Brighton haven't scored a goal all season and we haven't got a league point...

Just wondering fella, because you only come on here squealing like a pig in shit when you have something to crow about. It's just a pity because it would be nice to discuss how the best goalkeeper in the league presided by the best young manager in the league, managed to ship 4 goals against a fellow relegation favourite, only you go strangely missing when your shower of shite lose. :thumbsup:

I suppose it was all part of the dour dougs masterplan?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Just wondering fella, because you only come on here squealing like a pig in shit when you have something to crow about. It's just a pity because it would be nice to discuss how the best goalkeeper in the league presided by the best young manager in the league, managed to ship 4 goals against a fellow relegation favourite, only you go strangely missing when your shower of shite lose. :thumbsup:

I suppose it was all part of the dour dougs masterplan?

Speroni is the best keeper in the League, and has been for the last 3 or 4 years. As for what the f*** happened against Watford, I don't know. He broke his hand over the summer and it has taken him a while to get back into the swing of things. However, he was the only reason we didn't concede about 12 goals against Bristol City in the first half. Our defense was completely awful for 90 minutes (missing our captain terribly) which did Jules no favours, but he put up a good fight.

Defeat certainly wasn't part of Dougie's plan. Nor was having 3 extremely important players injured. However... signing Blake was, and it's a bloody good signing IMO. The Cardiff fans are upset that he rejected a new contract and has been let go. We're only 2 games in so it's not particularly concerning that we got beaten twice by two teams that we will likely finish comfortably above.

Speroni is the best keeper in the League, and has been for the last 3 or 4 years. As for what the f*** happened against Watford, I don't know. He broke his hand over the summer and it has taken him a while to get back into the swing of things. However, he was the only reason we didn't concede about 12 goals against Bristol City in the first half. Our defense was completely awful for 90 minutes (missing our captain terribly) which did Jules no favours, but he put up a good fight.

Defeat certainly wasn't part of Dougie's plan. Nor was having 3 extremely important players injured. However... signing Blake was, and it's a bloody good signing IMO. The Cardiff fans are upset that he rejected a new contract and has been let go. We're only 2 games in so it's not particularly concerning that we got beaten twice by two teams that we will likely finish comfortably above.

You are clearly mental.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think a certain Mr Kuczczak is now the best keeper in the league.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Your going to finish comfortably above two teams that have just stuffed you? Okay then mate.

Good luck at Middlesbrough. :wave:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
We're only 2 games in so it's not particularly concerning that we got beaten twice by two teams that we will likely finish comfortably above.

F*ck me, I've just spilled my red wine laughing so much. Bless you Seaside, ever thought of a career in stand-up? You could be the next Sid Little....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Tell that to Holmesdale.net.....moaning about Speroni s fumbles...too defensive play....best young manager out...they are not happy bunnies...or Eagles in this case....oh! who is bottom of the table...your right...we have not scored a goal yet.....but we have'nt shipped SEVEN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here