Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darcy Blake - Crystal Palace

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
But surely no-one would dare attack a team that, in Zaha, has the world's first billion pound player in it?

Look, I'm getting fed up with these constant exaggerations about Zaha's transfer value!

He's worth far more than £1 billion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Red n Blue / 5 Zero (10 points cough) How's McCormack getting on? I see he hasn't scored for you yet...?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To be fair that's a pretty good signing for Palace. He was never really given a chance with us and when he did play he was pretty solid. He had a good run in the team in the back end of two years ago when we lost in (our annual) play-off disappointment. The key for him will be whether he's given regular first team football or not, if he is he could be a top player for them. On the other hand if he isn't, his attitude for a professional footballer isn't the best and that was part of the reason he didn't get more of a look in with us.

TBF any signing for Palace is good at the moment, they are desperate.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Ooo Mr Darcy, I must say. :sheep:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hey I like this new ticket move by your club.
Palace must be one of the few clubs in the Championship that can guarantee 20 or more seats sitting together to able to run this scheme.
Even comes with a free signed football, wow!
Group Ticket Discount - CPFC BBS
A good offer for a Scoutmaster wanting to take his "boys" to Smellhurst on a urban survival experience. :wink: #dibdibdib #singing around the campfire :ohmy:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
SSN reporting that wigan have accepted Chelsea's latest bid for Victor Moses. Palace could be getting a significant portion of that in sell ons. And by 'palace' I mean 'CPFC2010'.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have honestly never heard of him.

AND I was there on Tuesday!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
SSN reporting that wigan have accepted Chelsea's latest bid for Victor Moses. Palace could be getting a significant portion of that in sell ons. And by 'palace' I mean 'CPFC2010'.

20% after profit according to Dave Whelan. Meaning we get about £1.3m to spend on a new striker.

The money hasn't been budgeted for meaning it goes straight to Douglas, and is down to the fantastic work done by our administrator a few years ago. Thanks Brendan Guilfoyle :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The fee is reputedly £9M , the 20% sell-on fee will be roughly £1.3M (£9M minus £2.5M original fee = £6.5M). I wonder how much of that Dougie will see in his budget fund ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
20% after profit according to Dave Whelan. Meaning we get about £1.3m to spend on a new striker.

The money hasn't been budgeted for meaning it goes straight to Douglas, and is down to the fantastic work done by our administrator a few years ago. Thanks Brendan Guilfoyle :)

Aw, bless. Still falling for the CPFC2010 lies after everything. Your naivety is quite sweet, really.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

You haven't been on here for a while Seaside, where you been mate?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The 4 co-chairmen might have a different view as to where the money is going :wink: If Dougie does get a large wad will he be putting in an improved offer for Ross McCormack ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

300k already gone on Arsey Fake, no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here