Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Danny is clearly a top player

But I think all those forwards are going to benefit from each having genuine pressure on their place and will certainly benefit from being able to be bought off or left out for a week if the situation dictates.

Danny can go past Pascal's scoring record this season. I reckon if he keeps himself fit he'll get up and around 15 goals. Easily his best haul

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He’s improving as a player, on a game by game basis.
Very rare for someone in their 30s.
He looked done a few years ago, now his career best may still be to come.
He could do a Bruno.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
If he was our pen taker, he'd be an each way shout for PL top scorer this season. Genuinely I mean and believe that. I would love to look at this in May and see if his non pen goals + Pedro penalties combined would be somewhere at least near the top scorer conversation.

Anyway. In before someone else (not me) jests that Chelsea will be in for him for £60m before the window SLAMS shut

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Always great to look at the original Danny Welbeck thread when he was linked with us. Some absolute whoppers on there saying he wasn’t good enough for us.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If he was our pen taker, he'd be an each way shout for PL top scorer this season. Genuinely I mean and believe that. I would love to look at this in May and see if his non pen goals + Pedro penalties combined would be somewhere at least near the top scorer conversation.

Anyway. In before someone else (not me) jests that Chelsea will be in for him for £60m before the window SLAMS shut

Although I enjoy your optimism Welbz isn’t just about goals. He brings everyone else into the game with him. His ability to drop in deep play a one two with the midfield to let in the wingers get in behind him will be key this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here