Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dropped by Leeds for the last two matches. Leeds fans never wanted him anyway because they like Crainey.

PS: Rory Delap cannot even make the Southampton first team.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At least we got a fair price for him initially.

Goodbye Dan Harding

Rotherham reserves for you in a few months son.

The only shame is we wont get the extra £60k.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We did get a fantastic price for him. He did cost us a few points last season. Would we take him back if we had the choice?

At our current situation with left backs i probably would.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So we will only get £450k then? Maybe a small amount if they sell him on?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
would he come back after the 90 minutes of absue he got at Elland road earler in the month. I think the Albion contingent made it clear what they thought of him

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DAMANCLAY said:
We did get a fantastic price for him. He did cost us a few points last season. Would we take him back if we had the choice?

At our current situation with left backs i probably would.
NURSE !

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Spoke to a Leeds supporting mate and hes not even making the bench and is fairly unpopular with the supporters.

I guess other than the lost money we'll also lost the opportunity to give him loads of stick at Withdean. Shame.

Leeds' form with Crainey in the team hasn't been that great that he's assured of his place :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Dan said:
Spoke to a Leeds supporting mate and hes not even making the bench and is fairly unpopular with the supporters.

I guess other than the lost money we'll also lost the opportunity to give him loads of stick at Withdean. Shame.

Now that is a shame. Hopefully he may make it to the bench before then.

Oh but wasnt Dan Harding one for the future. etc etc. Utter utter cock.

As Public Enemy declared: Dont believe the hype

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Albion Dan said:

Of course he's not popular, most of them hadn't heard of him before they signed him. :rolleyes:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Hes not popular because they like players who get stuck in. He does not get stuck in.

Albion Dan said:
Err didnt they win 3-1 this week?

Errrr after losing to the mighty Sheff Wed and also losing their unbeaten home record to Ipswich :jester: Yep, dropping Harding has solved ALL their problems :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hes been found out already. He is the most overrated player I have ever seen play for the Albion. £ 250000 or whatever it was was the biggest con on the century.

I would have offered a packet of maltezers and a tube of smarties tops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here