Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Glass did respond to the Argus website, but it has been buried...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The other thing I don't understand is - even if he had managed to glue himself to Brown's jacket how would that have helped him? Surely Brown could have just taken off his jacket?

Pathetic, self-righteous, attention-seeking, scrawny little piece of shit.

lol never thought of that

that would have been well funny cos I bet he hadnt either, what a div

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The other thing I don't understand is - even if he had managed to glue himself to Brown's jacket how would that have helped him? Surely Brown could have just taken off his jacket?

Pathetic, self-righteous, attention-seeking, scrawny little piece of shit.
Then when he walks out of Dwoning Street with the jacket still attached to his hand arrest him for theft.

Activist tries to superglue himself to Gordon Brown

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:57 AM on 23rd July 2008

Comments (55) Add to My Stories
During these turbulent economic times, Gordon Brown is keen for the country to stick by him.

However, this probably wasn't quite what he had in mind.

Dan Glass, of the climate change pressure group Plane Stupid, today tried to superglue himself to the Prime Minister at a Downing Street reception.

Stuck on you: Mr Brown with Dan Glass

As Mr Glass, 24, was introduced to the Premier, he laid a glue-covered hand on his sleeve.

He also took the opportunity to urge Mr Brown to change his mind on the Heathrow airport expansion.

Mr Glass told the assembled guests: 'Do not worry - this is a non-violent protest. We cannot shake away climate change like you can just shake away my arm.'

Mr Glass, who had smuggled pouches of glue into the event in his underwear,:eek::eek::eek:, added later that Mr Brown laughed off the protest.

'He was just grinning about it,' he said. 'He didn't seem to take me seriously.'

Mr Glass, an invited guest, was allowed to stay at the reception for 40 minutes after the stunt. When he left, he tried to glue himself to the gates of Downing Street - but had his hand detached by a police officer.

'I didn't have much glue left by that point,' he said.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Mr Glass told the assembled guests: 'Do not worry - this is a non-violent protest. We cannot shake away climate change like you can just shake away my arm.' "

:thud:
Oh my days, that is just so LAME

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
There's an audio clip of the idiot doing it:

http://www.planestupid.com/video/dan_PM.mp3

I do like how he's introduced to the PM as "Daniel Glass, plain stupid, Scotland"

Hear him bleating "please don't pull your sleeve away Prime Minister as it will really hurt me" and reiterating over and over "this is a non-violent protest" presumably 'cause he's worried that Special Branch will kick the poop out of him...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've found a picture of Dan Glass in the Uni yearbook.

geek-788216.jpg

Dan Glass, yesterday.

Looking like that, I'm surprised he could unglue his hand from his cock:yahoo:

Monkeyboy

Aug 6, 2008
I went to uni with Dan and I'm sorry to dissapoint but he doesn't wear cords or sandals and that isn't really a photo of him from the yearbook. He's actually pretty hot and I fancied the pants off him as did many other girls...and no, we weren't all dogs or left wing greenies....

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I went to uni with Dan and I'm sorry to dissapoint but he doesn't wear cords or sandals and that isn't really a photo of him from the yearbook. He's actually pretty hot and I fancied the pants off him as did many other girls...and no, we weren't all dogs or left wing greenies....

Hello Dan :bigwave::lolol::jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here