Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Glass did respond to the Argus website, but it has been buried...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
I've found a picture of Dan Glass in the Uni yearbook.

geek-788216.jpg

Dan Glass, yesterday.

:lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What kind of ringpiece seeks to be elected as president of the NUS? Jesus wept, everyone knows student years are for lazing about, boozing and fornicating!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
What kind of ringpiece seeks to be elected as president of the NUS? Jesus wept, everyone knows student years are for lazing about, boozing and fornicating!

You think that guy has ever had sex?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What kind of ringpiece seeks to be elected as president of the NUS?

The kind of ring-piece that sees a way to stay a pseudo-student forever, and put off working for a living for as long as humanly possible.

the sort of ring-piece that sees it as a gold star on their CV, as they push on towards their ultimate wet dream of becoming leader of the Green Party, and Britain's first openly transvestite* Prime Minister.

*I made up that bit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Les Biehn said:
You think that guy has ever had sex?

You can bet your life if someone was smoking his bone he would have a different set of priorities.

(BH official president of "Someone Lay Dan Glass" appeal.)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
hans kraay fan club said:
The kind of ring-piece that sees a way to stay a pseudo-student forever, and put off working for a living for as long as humanly possible.

the sort of ring-piece that sees it as a gold star on their CV, as they push on towards their ultimate wet dream of becoming leader of the Green Party, and Britain's first openly transvestite* Prime Minister.

*I made up that bit.

Amen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can bet your life if someone was smoking his bone he would have a different set of priorities.

(BH official president of "Someone Lay Dan Glass" appeal.)

Well, both Sarah Watts and Liz Costa have always been happy to help the club in the past.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think the Lay Dan Glass appeal needs to be started. Either because it will get him sex and he will stop being a dingleberry or because I just want to see him protesting, trying to make out like he once did have a fumble.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
bhafc4eva said:
A friend who goes to the Uni has advised this Dan Glass supplies Ketamine to students around the Uni. Would be nice to get some proof of this and pass onto the argus. :clap2:

What a nobber!

And become the Bertie Smalls of BHA???

One thing to discredit him, but to grass.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
csider said:
Did see somewhere the Uni are planning a march to protest??.........Oh I do hope so!

I f***ing hope they do, will be so much fun.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But Downing Street said there had been "no stickiness of any significance".

Other than when Mr Glass got back to his uni residence and discovered he'd made the BBC news website.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
COCK

When he left the building he tried to glue himself to the gates of Downing Street but had his hand detached by a police officer.

"I didn't have much glue left by that point," he said.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Mr Glass was invited to Downing Street to receive an award from the Sheila McKechnie Foundation for his protesting work with Plane Stupid.
Why the f*** was he invited to Downing street for his work protesting against a Government backed project?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
The other thing I don't understand is - even if he had managed to glue himself to Brown's jacket how would that have helped him? Surely Brown could have just taken off his jacket?

Pathetic, self-righteous, attention-seeking, scrawny little piece of shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here