Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Glass did respond to the Argus website, but it has been buried...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
a self-publicist - probably with a hard-on reading this.

Brighton under water in 50 years .................... a pillock of the highest order .......... what part of Brighton is that then ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mrs Coach said:
Some people just love to jump on a bandwagon dont they? Shame the wheels fell off of this one a long time ago!:nono:

Find a current issue you hippy twonk, there's nothing more to add to this one bar the final decision.

What a wombat.
It's not even a bandwagon - it's merely the bare shell of a clapped out 2CV.

The bloke doens't know what he's on about. f*** him.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Did see somewhere the Uni are planning a march to protest??.........Oh I do hope so!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
50 students go on anti stadium march and meet 10000 Albion fans, Oh I do hope so I really do, BRING IT ON :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
" We merely notified the Argus that a working group was set up in planning a campaign to work with the vested interests in seeking alternative sites for the stadium and finding the best solution for everyone. "

[/B][/QUOTE]

Christ, this bloke really is thicker than bloody pigshit. What the f*** did you think the 2nd publicinquiry was all about, you ignorant twat?

A working group of students??. Contradiction in terms!!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Nemesis said:
I'll buy some steel toed boots for that protest march.

y not have a demo @ the uni let us all show some solidarity through these final months???

let em av it

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Just a quick update on this:

(I have just got back from NUS national conference)

Dan Glass stood for Vice-President of NUS. He got absolutely thrashed. As did all the other left-wing candidates that stood for prominent positions.

:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've found a picture of Dan Glass in the Uni yearbook.

geek-788216.jpg

Dan Glass, yesterday.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
strings said:

Dan Glass stood for Vice-President of NUS. He got absolutely thrashed. As did all the other left-wing candidates that stood for prominent positions.

Oi! nothing wrong with being left-wing!

this guy is a twattwattwattwat..probably the atypical definition of a T.F.K

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
strings said:

conference was a joke, and a waste of time. full of right wing f*** wits who just want to be mp's. when wes streeting was speaking i could almost see the green seats :sick:
thank god they all voted for no direct action next year they can finally sit around and do sweet fa while the grass roots do all the work, makes a change!
dan's speech wasn't that bad, all correct which is more than can be said for the other candidates.

i spoke to dan at the conference explained the history all of it. he has actually read all the documentes to my supprise. the enviromental stuff seemed a bit funny and he didn't make it very clear what he ment. he was really sorry for causing so much trouble, ok he is an idiot (nice way of puting it i know), but i just want to say again the four threating emails he recieved are out of order.
i've tried to talk him round but he wants the debate and i think its a good idea

reuters said:
conference was a joke, and a waste of time. full of right wing f*** wits who just want to be mp's. when wes streeting was speaking i could almost see the green seats :sick:
thank god they all voted for no direct action next year they can finally sit around and do sweet fa while the grass roots do all the work, makes a change!
dan's speech wasn't that bad, all correct which is more than can be said for the other candidates.

i spoke to dan at the conference explained the history all of it. he has actually read all the documentes to my supprise. the enviromental stuff seemed a bit funny and he didn't make it very clear what he ment. he was really sorry for causing so much trouble, ok he is an idiot (nice way of puting it i know), but i just want to say again the four threating emails he recieved are out of order.
i've tried to talk him round but he wants the debate and i think its a good idea

Tell him to f*** off and to engage that dormant organ between his ears before commenting about things he knows f*** all about.

Nobody wants to waste time talking to the little worm so why don't you suggest a better use of his time-LIKE STUDYING.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From the argus...

Students’ stance

The University of Sussex Students Union (USSU) has no position of support or opposition to the planned Falmer football stadium (The Argus, April 24).

Only an indicative vote of support was taken by the 40 students at a union general meeting on March 14.

Since then, threatening messages have been sent to USSU members.

A working group of members wants to educate the university community on the proposals, both the advantages and disadvantages.

Despite frequently being temporary residents, students feel they should play some role in the decisionmaking process whatever the result, as the stadium will have some effect on the university community.

Dan Glass, USSU president University of Sussex Students' Union Falmer House, Falmer, Brighton

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Me thinks looking at the degree he is doing Mr Glass is trying to make a bit of a name for himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here