Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
80 pages now and growing by the day.

So the big question is...SB's official TdF thread for 2012 or keep it on this one ?
I'm pretty vexed by this.
I still think Le Tour, this year more than most, deserves it's own thread.
What with Brad, Cav, Sky, the general profile of British cycling, there should be plenty of people wanting to talk about it, but might be a bit put off by the 90 pages of inane bollox, (and everyone else's posts!) before hand.

But obviously, us being the polite cycling geeks, I most definitely wouldn't want to tread on any toes.

Perhaps we could ask for a thread merge after the event.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With the line up I reckon it its worth it's own thread. Possibly starting with the news of no Andy.
Don't even think it. :lol:

The Friday night before, perhaps Thursday as people might want to join the fantasy league.

Make'um sweat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We definitely need it merged into this thread, when it's finished, so we can keep it as 'ours'.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Ok, you've forced me into it now :wink:

My N8 TdF JM skin 002.JPG

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just had a quick look at the fantasy league rider list for TdF. 25 pages worth ! or to put it another way - 620 riders !

Nothing quite like hedging their bets as to who's going to start is there :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hello again SB. Can I ask how we play this game? Is everyone choosing Wiggo?
Assuming you mean 'fantasy'.
It's [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] 's baby, he's got all the details, I'm sure he'll help.

The 'Official' thread will be up after the weekend, (get Sunday out of the way first) there will probably be details in that, too.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Assuming you mean 'fantasy'.
It's [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] 's baby, he's got all the details, I'm sure he'll help.

The 'Official' thread will be up after the weekend, there will probably be details in that, too.

Okay, thanks for that. Will keep an eye on things. Love this time of year. Reminds me of racing home on my BMX to catch the highlights on Channel 4 with that brilliant tune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here