Cutress on BBC SCR now

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lovely jubbly

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Eh? I know we've had bad weather of late but how long has Burgess Hill had a pier?

newbitmapimagexh3.jpg

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I think, under the circumstances, in light of her bitter defeat, I'd be prepared to offer her an olive branch:

NiceCup.jpg

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Congratulations Ms Cutress for being so fluent in ****ish ( see other thread).

Why anyone on this board would consider building bridges with this woman who is such a downright f***ing LIAR of the sort that actually believes her own LIES I cannot fathom! I hope she has a nasty boating accident on that vast pond of hers!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Syria is a fantastic country. The people are interested and interesting. Some of the things I wouldnt miss include Krak de Chevallier, the pole that Simon Stilites (sp) sat atop for forty years, the central mosque in Damascus (inc the exact spot that Christ will reappear, apparently, and the tomb of John the Baptist), the cellar that St Paul was taken to after he went blind, a village where they still speak aramaic, Palmyria.....the list goes on. You will have a great time.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Eh? I know we've had bad weather of late but how long has Burgess Hill had a pier?

newbitmapimagexh3.jpg

Even more impressive is the fact that they reported this in MAY - so we've all been FIXTURED :lolol::lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's a bit worrying that perry said it was "ambitious"to have Falmer ready for 3 years time.I bloody hope not.The tv clip shows some corners of Famer filled in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here