Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cutress on BBC SCR now

I think the numbers are limited in the approval letter - max 2 per year springs to mind.

Can they be week long festivals..two of them?:thumbsup:

Section 26 from Annex A of the approval letter:

26. The total number of Outdoor Events within the Stadium shall not exceed in any period of 12 months 50 of which not more than two shall be music concerts.

Any proposed events in addition to these shall be subject to the prior written approval of the Local Planning Authority.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Anybody listening to this STUPID f***ing woman from the South Downs Society? Another out of touch idiot spouting a load of shit. She still describes the field as unspoilt virgin downland.

Unspoilt & Virgin downland till Mr Farmer ploughed it up, dumped a few tons of fertilizer on it, planted some seeds, sprayed the place with a few more tons of insecticide and herbicide, drove a great big tractor over it a few times, harvested the crop, ploughed it, dumped some more fertilizer on it and started all over again. Whats NATURAL & VIRGIN about that then?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Unspoilt & Virgin downland till Mr Farmer ploughed it up, dumped a few tons of fertilizer on it, planted some seeds, sprayed the place with a few more tons of insecticide and herbicide, drove a great big tractor over it a few times, harvested the crop, ploughed it, dumped some more fertilizer on it and started all over again. Whats NATURAL & VIRGIN about that then?

You're ignoring the fact that half the site has BUILDINGS on it already, and has had for many years.

Virgin Downland indeed. How stupid do they think the general public are? :nono:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Might pop into the Swan soon.

With my Albion top on.

As you do, like.

Wear a cardigan Buzzer (yes cardigan) order your pint of "old haggled bitch" retire to the snug ......bide your time.......wait for it...........be patient.......a little longer...........sup your beer...........order another...........retire to the snug.......wait till the 6.9% alcahol kicks in.............wait..........wait..............now ........strip off your cardie, stand on the bar, reveal your colours and whailALBION.......ALBION.......ALBION

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I hope the builders call in an airstrike to clear the area.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
It will be so comforting when the diggers move in!:clap2:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
who cares what she is - she's lost and no manner of sour grapes or dummies being thrown out of the pram is going to change a thing...Once the 4th September has passed and no one appeals, then what is she or any of these other in-breds going to do? Permissions been granted - live with it, accept it and stop f***ing moaning.....Back Cadgers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here