Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie to Sign

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, almost as ambitious as thinking you might be anything but a pompous middle-aged failure. Or you attending an albion match outside of Brighton and Hove. Or you trying to be a club lapdog, but being such a tard you can't even get respect in that role! Oh no, that one actually is real. I've met more incisive animals than you!

Say what you mean badger, dont hold back. :laugh:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yeah, almost as ambitious as thinking you might be anything but a pompous middle-aged failure. Or you attending an albion match outside of Brighton and Hove. Or you trying to be a club lapdog, but being such a tard you can't even get respect in that role! Oh no, that one actually is real. I've met more incisive animals than you!

You really are a f***ing cretin, aren't you? I mean, utterly brainless.

Middle-aged failure? Do you actually know what you're on about? Attending games outside Brighton? I've done far than you, sunshine. Or is that what's so important to you. Club lapdog? Now you are a twat. You don't actually know what mean by that. It's just a phrase you've heard someone else say, and you couldn't back it up without lying, coud you? You've no idea what you're talking about, but it's not going to stop you talking shit. Again and again and again.

Give it up, you hopeless prat.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Too Often These Threads Just Degenerate Into Binfests. Can't We All Just Get On Without All This Hostility And Swearing?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Out of interest have TLO AND CB ever met in person?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Out of interest have TLO AND CB ever met in person?

Yes. Once Over A Drink

retards.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Not as far as I am aware. Why?

Just found it hard to believe the abuse you give each other despite never having met. Nevertheless, let the rivalry continue 'tis good reading.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
we are lacking options in wide positions.

Currie can play either side so i can only see this as a good signing.

we have cox and mcloed that is it, competition was needed in this area

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Adams has said he wants to play with two wingers, so we will need at least 3 decent players to cover for injury and suspension plus keep everyone fighting for a place in the starting line-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here