Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie to Sign

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yeah, pathetic and unambitious isn't it.

Why?

The returning faces - Virgo, Currie, Adams and Booker.

You were pleased with the reappointment of Adams and he has opted to work with a coach that he clicks with, which seems to be a sensible move. I am struggling to think of a creative player in the mould of Currie that is available and presumably cheap to purchase (probably free) and Virgo brings a lot to the table and knows the club well.

It is not as if we are rolling out Chippy, Oatway, Jones and Brooker.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I dont give a shit what clubs a player has played for or whether he's making a return to a team he used to play for, if he's got a sweet a right peg as Darren Currie then he's a more than welcome addition to the sqaud, ESPICIALLY when we're getting him for FREE.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Are all these players coming back for Harts Testamonial or for the whole season??

I think the vetrans game before may be used as a scouting oppertunity for Lloyd and Adams the way things are going!

But I do think the signing of Currie will be one of the best of the summer if he can get fit and be given the time and space to do his stuff by having a decent midfield around him. Players like Robinson and Cox are really going to have to step up a gear this season if they are going to get regular games.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why?

The returning faces - Virgo, Currie, Adams and Booker.

You were pleased with the reappointment of Adams and he has opted to work with a coach that he clicks with, which seems to be a sensible move. I am struggling to think of a creative player in the mould of Currie that is available and presumably cheap to purchase (probably free) and Virgo brings a lot to the table and knows the club well.

It is not as if we are rolling out Chippy, Oatway, Jones and Brooker.

Paul, Paul, Paul...

PAUL

In case you haven't switched on

...you wanted biting, incisive football insight from him?

Bit pathetic and ambitious (in equal measure), isn't it?

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I dont give a shit what clubs a player has played for or whether he's making a return to a team he used to play for, if he's got a sweet a right peg as Darren Currie then he's a more than welcome addition to the sqaud, ESPICIALLY when we're getting him for FREE.

Exactly. The guy is not going to play 90 minutes in many games, but he gives us a different option. His corner-taking and ability to open up defences is far superior to anyone else's at the club.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
We don't need Virgo, no way, and if he hadn't been here before we wouldn't have been interested. Currie is the type of player we need, but at 33 he's hardly an ambitious addition. Booker just looks like a panic decision to me.

NSC is definitely wind-up paradise pre-season, but it's f***ing funny to read all the same. Don't need Virgo...about 15 championship clubs wanted him for f***'s sake...at least try and be original...

Oct 25, 2003
NSC is definitely wind-up paradise pre-season, but it's f***ing funny to read all the same. Don't need Virgo...about 15 championship clubs wanted him for f***'s sake...at least try and be original...

well, to be fair he's either a centre back or a striker, so who does adams drop out of elphick, lynch, forster and murray?

Oct 25, 2003
Yeah, almost as ambitious as thinking you might be anything but a pompous middle-aged failure. Or you attending an albion match outside of Brighton and Hove. Or you trying to be a club lapdog, but being such a tard you can't even get respect in that role! Oh no, that one actually is real. I've met more incisive animals than you!

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here