Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie to Chesterfield?

Spireite007

Jul 15, 2008
Spireite007

he looks gay! lol taken from his personal profile :)

Haha bit of an old pic :) used to straighten my hair

Havent changed it for a while

Being called gay by a Brighton fan.. Never thought i'd see the day.. lol

Want any more pictures lads? Can i trust ya? :laugh:

Unlucky lads, really couldn't see that one happening

And btw, what would you class more as cheating?

A club being screwed over (don't get excited) by a complete criminal

Or a club demanding that another club gets thrown out of the league for their own personal gain?

But anyway, for all those of you that have grown up, good luck for the new season :thumbsup:

We were screwed over just like yourselves, the difference is that when Cheaterfield at the time were found to be giving bungs to players and had points deducted, your arrogant manager and players still said you were the true league champions!

What club asked for another club to asked to be thrown out of the league for personal gain?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Forster was 33 a year ago and we gave him a three-year contract. Why couldn't we do the same for Currie?

We spent 75k to sign Forster.You wouldn't spend that to only give him a 1 year deal.He wouldn't sign unless it was a good deal

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are people so bothered?? He's not THAT good.

I for one wasn't that excited about him signing for us, granted he did well in his previous spell, but he's older and probably even slower now.

If he'd signed, I'd have been like :shrug: and now he's not signing, I'm exactly the same :shrug:

Complete non event IMHO, and if Chesterfield are actually getting excited about "winning" the fight for him over us, then frankly let them, it really doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You emphasised that joke in so much detail i almost thought it was true for a second

I suppose you can't blame them, being from a backwater like Chesterfield you have to understand their being in denial.

Face it, the only thing Chesterfield is known for is all things crooked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here