Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie to Chesterfield?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I understood that he had agreed terms and signed a deal, but was waiting for his cash from Luton before coming. Therefore this is just plan rubbish.

Where did you hear he'd actually signed?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's said publicly a few times that he wants to come here. :shrug:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He may have but I'm sure he'd trade a three year contract as a regular starter than what's on offer here. Can't say I'd blame him either. He's not had a great experience at Luton and I would imagine he's nervous about wages.

Spireite007

Jul 15, 2008
signing confirmed he has joined the cheats

Unlucky lads, really couldn't see that one happening

And btw, what would you class more as cheating?

A club being screwed over (don't get excited) by a complete criminal

Or a club demanding that another club gets thrown out of the league for their own personal gain?

But anyway, for all those of you that have grown up, good luck for the new season :thumbsup:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Thank f***, end of all the currie threads.

Wouldn't have been a reg starter, and i think that combined with a 3 year deal probably swayed it in Chesterfields direction.

Wasn't bothered either way about him signing, although his delivery is first class i very much doubt he is as good as he was before. And i think we remember his first time here with rose tinted glasses to be honest.

Currie - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Well, at least we can put the Currie business to bed, until his contract runs out of course.

Can't blame him, 3 year contract on offer.

I only came on this thread to say, after we got the Palace lad on trial, that it looked like Currie wasn't going to come! I think we'd be better off with a quick, tricky winger to get crosses in from the byline... they are much harder to defend.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Aye that it is. On the edge of the Peak district. A very nice market town. I am sure that idiots punch ecah other from Brighton to Bath.

Ay up lad! My father-in-law's a farmer up there, on the edge of the Peak District. His family have been farming there for about 10 generations. Some of them speak reet funny! ;)

Always find it funny when male taxi drivers and even staff in pubs call me 'duck'!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Or a club demanding that another club gets thrown out of the league for their own personal gain?

But anyway, for all those of you that have grown up, good luck for the new season :thumbsup:

The first one

:thumbsup:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here