Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie to Chesterfield?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Don't think he would have completed a single game throughout the season..like other have said he was slow enuff the last time so age has only made him slower..would be a liability if we had to defend a game

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
He still hasn't actually signed for them yet, and no direct quotes anywhere from Currie himself as yet about signing for anyone ?

Has this taken another twist ?

I hope not

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Their website says "sign shortly" rather than "sign tomorrow" which it originally said.

He's agreed to join them - he's agreed to join us. They may be jumping the gun like we did.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
we dont want him anymore, not after Mickey's recent comments on "not the man I used to know" Currie

azul

Jul 15, 2008
we dont want him anymore, not after Mickey's recent comments on "not the man I used to know" Currie

Mickey should be embarresed pretending it was all done behind his back.

I'm sure the truth will be told when Darren eventually reaches his spiritual home in Gods own Country.

Really hope we don't pass each other when we get promoted, I just love your seedy, sleezy old town.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I'm sure the truth will be told when Darren eventually reaches his spiritual home in Gods own Country.

Really hope we don't pass each other when we get promoted, I just love your seedy, sleezy old town.

The ONLY thing that swung it sunshine was the extra year your manager offered him. :thumbsup:

Oh and we are a CITY, not a town :)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bugger me, you would have thought they had signed Ronaldinho. In fact they have signed a player that couldn't get in a side relegated from league 1. Bizzare.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The very worst of luck to your two bob, cheating, poxy little outfit in avoiding relegation to the part time leagues. :bigwave:

Love from Brighton & Hove Albion (clear winners of division 4 all those years ago).

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I've heard that Inverness CT have offered him a 4 year player/coach contract and he's taking it as he's got to look after his family's long term future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here