Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Cummings (and goings)

May 5, 2020
Sussex
He’s very pro lockdown.

I wonder if we will see a change of approach now.
Yes I wonder if the reason things have developed at such speed is because Boris now realises he was bounced into this lockdown prematurely by the data, and there is still the issue of the leak to the press on the Friday which created the media pressure to lockdown.all feels like the hand of Cummings and co in my opinion.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
"A source who used to be close to the Prime Minister said..."

Sauce, it's SAUCE! Chrsit man hath ye learneth nout this year ?

I'm with AC Gull . . .DC will just be pulling strings from a different location. He's probably engineered a small castle and free glasses as part of his severance too.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m delighted the scrawny scruffy charlatan has gone, governments don’t need non elected freaks like that onboard.

I seem to remember you had to jump through all sorts of hoops in order to vote for the Trump apologist in the GE

GettyImages-501841282-1024x683.jpg

So you've certainly earned the right to have a go at Johnson's team :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have you ever known a Prime Minister’s spouse turn up to the Cenotaph before? She’s still only a fiancée not a spouse yet.
Mind you, it's Johnson, so she's right not to trust him without following him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I expect they always go. You just don't notice them as they are usually surrounded by hundreds of people.

She actually walked out with the leaders of the political parties, not as a spectator. Johnson led, then Starmer, Davey, Blackford, Phillips, the Welsh leader and then Ms Symmonds.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sauce, it's SAUCE! Chrsit man hath ye learneth nout this year ?

I'm with AC Gull . . .DC will just be pulling strings from a different location. He's probably engineered a small castle and free glasses as part of his severance too.

Rumours out there that Lee Cain got a £250,000 pay off - wonder what Cummings scored??? Silence can be expensive.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I seem to remember you had to jump through all sorts of hoops in order to vote for the Trump apologist in the GE

View attachment 130420

So you've certainly earned the right to have a go at Johnson's team :thumbsup:

As you know I’m a thicko, so you’re going to have to explain that one to me? Please.

1d1900b35c439bf963b1cfa37d237347.jpg

Come on , I’m all ears explain?

c0546756208ffacc4eda01cbb0189f31.jpg

Oh and the Gap has gone silent which would suggest he can’t explain his weird post.

Still haven’t explained this post, come in don’t be shy....

Are you doing a “fact check” still?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here