Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Cummings (and goings)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Is this Carrie Symonds’ price for not objecting to Boris shagging the Russian violinist?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe Boris could console himself over Dom's departure with a bit of the classics

20543959_802650953247111_9094995919156278003_o-e1564065074989-300x219.jpg

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I’m delighted the scrawny scruffy charlatan has gone, governments don’t need non elected freaks like that onboard.

I tend to agree but I am also a little fearful what might follow why has he gone is it a Brexit deal no deal issue will the government lean more towards the ERG

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He’s not as minted as some of the others who stand to gain. Read William Rees-Mogg’s book about disaster capitalism.

Don't get me started on Rees-Mogg.

I wonder how he even has the time to be an MP with all his business interests and knocking out kids like they are going out of fashion. His net worth is huge depending upon the figures you read, anything from being worth £50m to £150m.

Part running SCM investments (which is managed via subsidiaries in the Caymen Islands and Singapore - those lovely tax havens) and numerous other roles, where does he find the time to be an MP? He certainly doesn't need the £70k annual pay cheque? Yet another politician using their role to affect business decisions?

I wonder........

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Don't get me started on Rees-Mogg.

I wonder how he even has the time to be an MP with all his business interests and knocking out kids like they are going out of fashion. His net worth is huge depending upon the figures you read, anything from being worth £50m to £150m.

Part running SCM investments (which is managed via subsidiaries in the Caymen Islands and Singapore - those lovely tax havens) and numerous other roles, where does he find the time to be an MP? He certainly doesn't need the £70k annual pay cheque? Yet another politician using their role to affect business decisions?

I wonder........

Well of course. The disaster capitalists needed the UK out of the EU before new tax laws came into effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here