Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to Sheff Utd

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
It was also reported in the same newspaper that the Blades are prepared to pay £250,000 for the services of Brighton & Hove Albion skipper Danny Cullip.

Cullip has apparently turned down a new contract at the Withdean Stadium which will make him a free transfer next summer, it is believed the Blades boss will move in quickly to acquire his services.

The "paper" in question is The People. Looks a bit ominous. This story is from an unofficial Sheffield United fans website.

Last edited:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I must state that this info didnt come from who you all think,
but still a very reliable contact,

Also it appears that all is not Sweetness and Harmony in The Club officeat the moment either!!
:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
I must state that this info didnt come from who you all think,
but still a very reliable contact,

Also it appears that all is not Sweetness and Harmony in The Club officeat the moment either!!
:nono:

Oh right so it was the shopkeepers daughters second cousin that told you this :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
Thats F*cked that source then hasnt it!!:lolol:

CS bullshit alert :clap2: :p :shootself :eek:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
For Gods sake keep this team together

At the end of the day the football club is here to entertain us. If Dick Knight and martin Perry think the best way forward is to sell all the talent and play in Div 1 I think they are gambling with our future because Withdean is wearing thin. People want some light at the end of the tunnel. If we go down revenue from season tickets will go down and there will be even less money for the team.

There will always be the 2-3000 souls who trecked to gillingham but the idea is to go upwards, by selling all the assetts we will disolusion todays supporters and shun tomorrows potential supporters. Falmer will be a Championship ground with a div 2 team. Play the game Dick, keep OUR TEAM together and forget about mugging us.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I only publish the truth,it may take a bit of time before people believe me;ie Coppell wanting to stay,and Players paying there own Hotel Bills,but its all true at the end of the day!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Re: For Gods sake keep this team together

Stinky Kat said:
At the end of the day the football club is here to entertain us. If Dick Knight and martin Perry think the best way forward is to sell all the talent and play in Div 1 I think they are gambling with our future because Withdean is wearing thin. People want some light at the end of the tunnel. If we go down revenue from season tickets will go down and there will be even less money for the team.

There will always be the 2-3000 souls who trecked to gillingham but the idea is to go upwards, by selling all the assetts we will disolusion todays supporters and shun tomorrows potential supporters. Falmer will be a Championship ground with a div 2 team. Play the game Dick, keep OUR TEAM together and forget about mugging us.

Me and my sons were part of the 2000 mugs that were Season ticket holders at Gillingham,but my faith in this board has gone down the pan big time Im afraid:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think there is a bit of politics as well with this - sells the clubs plight better to sway the decision to expand ?

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
This better be a load of shit because if it isn't there are going to be plenty of very pissed off and angry fans!!!

"Mind you at least we will save on his wages" will be the attitude on here I guess!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Pavilionaire said:
Cullip is still the heart and soul of this team, and if you thought Currie leaving was bad this will be 10 times worse...

What he said!! If Cullip leaves we will be in bits!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: For Gods sake keep this team together

Stinky Kat said:

What is the use of entertaining us if we cannot pay the bills?

I would prefer to be solvent and back in League 1 than go bust trying to stay up.
We must hold out until the stadium gets the go ahead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK OK the board are totally mis-guided in their views to keep the club solvent - shall we sign Carbone and Ravenelli then :shootself :shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
OK OK the board are totally mis-guided in their views to keep the club solvent - shall we sign Carbone and Ravenelli then :shootself :shootself

Exactly It has taken Bradford 2.5 years to sort themselves out after going into administration

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
It is amazing, there are definately two distinct camps on this board,

a) Those who believe everything the club says blindly.
b) Those who dis-believe everything the club says blindly.

Could we have some FECKIN middle ground for once and a grown up debate.

DK is not perfect and is probably not above stretching the truth, but I do trust him to do whats best for the Albion, but that is one mans view and we can all make mistakes.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So .... do you let Ciullip leave on a free at the end of the season or do you get a fee for him now ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here