• Yes Please

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 63 67.0%

• Total voters

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
If we had the chance to re-sign Cullip, Would you want him back?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go again FFS :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO

Minty Seagull

Sep 22, 2005
of course - but we couldnt afford the fee or the increased wages

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Beach Hut said:
Here we go again FFS :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO
He was our best defender for years your speaking crap man.:angry:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Minty Seagull said:
of course - but we couldnt afford the fee or the increased wages
true, but i mean if we could.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sammy the seagull said:
He was our best defender for years your speaking crap man.:angry:

Debatable as we seemed better without him

Minty Seagull

Sep 22, 2005
Beach Hut said:

True but thats only because the midfield and forwards have been improved since Cullip left IMHO

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Beach Hut said:
Not at the back we aint. Were better going forward now because of the signings and different style of play.

It's an academic subject at the moment because Forest offered him the same wedge as the Blades. So that means Cullip is out of our league in more senses than one :lolol:

If Megson gets the boot and Cullip is surplus to requirements in a new manager's rebuilding, I'd have him back straight away but I assume he's got a decent length contract that would rule that out.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A couple of months ago i said yes.

But now, only the fact that he is younger than Butters would tempt me to sign him.
That said, without Mcshane, i'd also say yes.

I say no for the moment as i have no problems with our defense as it is. Hinshelwood will be fit soon, and will hopefully add more competition for places (asuming mcshane loan extended)!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I would of liked to see Paul Brooker back aswell.I know he was a bit of a tart, but he was a good player. Saying that he would not get in our team at the mo with our wingers playing so well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most definitely not as he proved with us and again at Sheff Utd that he is out of his depth in this division. A very good Div 1 or 2 defender but not good enough for the championship or for us to use to build on for the future.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
BensGrandad said:
Most definitely not as he proved with us and again at Sheff Utd that he is out of his depth in this division. A very good Div 1 or 2 defender but not good enough for the championship or for us to use to build on for the future.
Out of his depth in this division? Your joking yer!:eek:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I dont know where its all gone wrong for him,but he is a quality player.If we re-signed him i'd not sure if he'd get in the starting line-up at the moment,but if we cant keep McShane i'd deffinatly have him back at the drop of a hat.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At one time invaluable to us but now we have no need for a bully in the squad. He was a no nonsense type of player but very one dimensional-head it or hoof it forward regardless of where it ended up.

Sorry-for me it's a NO (for the goodness knows how many times we've had this debate)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No thanks, too injury prone these days, has missed several games for Forest this season through injury.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
rather have Gary Hobson back.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Cant believe some people some people would not have him back, i find it hard to believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here