Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wasting your time here, no Palace fan will ever accept that their club was in the wrong, how dare the people they owed money to demand payment. The fact that their previously creative accounting put them in a false position is now starting to come around as they realise that they have a very poor team and a crappy stadium. The only thing that keeps a Palace fan happy is that they truly believe that ignorance is bliss, no wonder they're so cheerful.

Yes, and this particular ' fan' really stands out for idiocy in an already crowded field. What hope had he got when he cannot understand that the top league in England equates to the top league in England. I am (almost) ashamed to say I have a few friends who support our lovely rivals. They don't come across as utter fools as this one does. Still despise that sorry little club though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Perhaps we should aspire higher as you did to enter the promised land. Lets rob local companies etc and the St John's ambulance to boot. I know lets just cheat our way into the top league without the wherewithal or infrastructure to compete with the big clubs.

Administration. Administration.Administration. When is the next one scheduled?

Once every ten years so far, cheating their way to playing in the second division (it's still the second tier of football despite the fancy name) for 20 years, whilst reminding us (who pay our bills) of all our frailties.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
I repeat: It just seems highly evident that you can sell 16,000 season tickets, give all the rivalry banter and try to claim to be 'better', whilst filling your AMEX Stadium, ONLY when the ship is steady. When you start wobbling, thats when the true fans will commit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace- all these years(since 1997) any non plastic palace fan would know it's wrong to kick a man when he's down? now they see the real Brighton re-emerging they really are a bit unsure. great times ahead.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Please do mention season ticket sales! Interesting however this was never mentioned for the last 20 years of your history? Full of such glitz and glamour....featuring the Premier League, oh wait, you have never entered this promise land have you? Awkward.

Congratulations-you win today's most cretinous twat award. With your level of intellect I suspect you'll be the title holder for some time.

Before making yourself look like the dimwitted, jealous little pikey you clearly are, do your research about WHY we couldn't sell more season tickets than we did and then compare our situation to yours: poor season ticket sales, 2 times in administration to wipe out the debts you incurred chasing the impossible dream that your pond-life pikey club had no intentions of paying for.

Awkward? Hardly. Honourable? compared to your low life club? Most definitely.

Now f*** off and go diddle your sister

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, and this particular ' fan' really stands out for idiocy in an already crowded field. What hope had he got when he cannot understand that the top league in England equates to the top league in England. I am (almost) ashamed to say I have a few friends who support our lovely rivals. They don't come across as utter fools as this one does. Still despise that sorry little club though.

Living in the area I know plenty of Palace fans and yes, most of them are well aware of ours and their situations. They don't make excuses and they realise that things are not looking good there.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
And everything that has a beginning has an end too-35 years? coming to a slow and painful end & would this fanciful stadium be a plastic stadium by chance?,meanwhile we will soak up all the latent support,of plastics,floaters,archairfans,up and around the M25 Sussex Surrey boarder by the time it gets built,meantime,Selhurst will be a 3 sided stadium due to safety & Falmer upto 30,000 plus....we will break our Premiership duck and be out of sight of our once proud rivals.

So we agree Selhurst will come to an end and our new stadium will be in place? Thankyou.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I repeat: It just seems highly evident that you can sell 16,000 season tickets, give all the rivalry banter and try to claim to be 'better', whilst filling your AMEX Stadium, ONLY when the ship is steady. When you start wobbling, thats when the true fans will commit.

The 1 thing that a Palace fan always does is underestimate our support.

Palace all time home average 15,500
Brighton all time home average 11,500

Reading went from an all time 7,500 when they moved,now there all time average is 9,000 odd.....i feel my Eagle friend,you may get this wrong about our support.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Congratulations-you win today's most cretinous twat award. With your level of intellect I suspect you'll be the title holder for some time.

Before making yourself look like the dimwitted, jealous little pikey you clearly are, do your research about WHY we couldn't sell more season tickets than we did and then compare our situation to yours: poor season ticket sales, 2 times in administration to wipe out the debts you incurred chasing the impossible dream that your pond-life pikey club had no intentions of paying for.

Awkward? Hardly. Honourable? compared to your low life club? Most definitely.

Now f*** off and go diddle your sister

And Im the illiterate one :/ The term you are searching your gay brain for is.....twice.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
looks like they have to loan another player for 30 days lol, dont want them over spending do we
hmmm.gif

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
In fairness this Green Cross Code Man was laughing about administration, im sure he would laugh at other casualties in football.....so would probably like Selhurst to literally 'fall'. Pathetic man. Pathetic name.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In fairness this Green Cross Code Man was laughing about administration, im sure he would laugh at other casualties in football.....so would probably like Selhurst to literally 'fall'. Pathetic man. Pathetic name.

Administration is not a casualty, it is mismanagement. Southampton went into administration and paid off all their debts when the new owners bought them. They didn't cheat unlike yourselves, Leicester and Leeds.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why bother arguing? They LOST to PETERBOROUGH. By far the worst team in the league... ouch. It's going to be a LONG season for CPFC, that's for sure.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So we agree Selhurst will come to an end and our new stadium will be in place? Thankyou.

Where's that then ? Croydon Rec ? Gander Green Lane ? I can tell you that your proposed move to the Athletics Stadium has stalled as Bromley Council are not in the least bit interested in giving you a 'loan'. Given your habit of going into Administration you can hardly blame them.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Your evidence?....
Utter bollocks to me.
Just want to ask, how does it feel now to have 4 stands? And not having to get out the binoculars with the good old track running around it?
Additionally, lovely to see an ex-Leeds reject in goal. :lolol:

We had him in goal last season too. Keep up you fcuking ****. I wish more of you had gone yesterday to see your shite team get beat by the team with one of the worst defences in League 1 last year. Now get back in your caravan and fcuk your sister.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Why bother arguing? They LOST to PETERBOROUGH. By far the worst team in the league... ouch. It's going to be a LONG season for CPFC, that's for sure.

A weaker one than we beat twice last season :lol:
No Maclean or CMS anymore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here