Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Clyne out for 4 weeks. 4X7=28. 30 days. Make sense? Your not good with numbers on this website.

A Palace fan complaining about our lack of numeracy ? Well maybe we had your club's accountants teaching us. You missed you vocation, you should join the circus because you're an utter clown.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
If your trying to make a witty comment about us being in administration I would hope not, not only being rather low and pathetic but for any club to enter administration, it is no funny matter. As for the cheating, I havent a f*** what your chatting....shit?

No, it's not funny, it's f***ing HILARIOUS when its you..............now f*** OFF and chat to your friends, oh no, that's why you're on here isnt it............

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In fairness this Green Cross Code Man was laughing about administration, im sure he would laugh at other casualties in football.....so would probably like Selhurst to literally 'fall'. Pathetic man. Pathetic name.

No.

I wasn't laughing about your administrations. That is a situation that hurts small creditors worst (such as St John's) and also the fans (there I do have a heart). I am merely sick of Palace fans such as yourself who have an over-inflated view of your sorry little clubs 'achievements' over the last 30 years. Why keep ramming down our throats that 'we have not fallen below the second tier' or 'we have always been above you' in the last 30 seasons? If my club had 'achieved' this through screwing creditors and paying money we didn't have to players we couldn't afford then I would not be mouthing off on my chief rivals board abut how great we are/have been. All football fans have a right to love their club and believe it's the greatest. I simply find it galling that so many of your fans have such an enormous blind-spot about the way their club was run.

Believe me if we ever enter administration I will not lord it over my rivals if any success we achieve is based upon the never never.

Two guys behind me today said why is everyone standing to we hate palace, what's wrong with palace? I honestly felt like turning around and calling them a bunch of c*#ts.

They were obviously there for the harveys and I really do hope they were only there for that game otherwise I feel it could be a long season with them two

Guys behind me were laughing at the P.A.L.A.C.E Stevie Coppells got VD song , They'd clearly never heard it before. I pulled on my blue and white mortar board and put them straight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here