Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
i think you forgot to return with something..........points.

and on the number of fans, shall we mention season ticket sales?

Please do mention season ticket sales! Interesting however this was never mentioned for the last 20 years of your history? Full of such glitz and glamour....featuring the Premier League, oh wait, you have never entered this promise land have you? Awkward.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Congratulations on producing possibly the most un-attractive away football shirt I have ever seen.
And congratulations ofcourse of needing an additional 8 minutes to scrape past the bookies favourites to be relegated....

Oh no our weak spot our away shirt :cry:
I think you'll find you lost yesterday to the bookies favourites to go down.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Congratulations on producing possibly the most un-attractive away football shirt I have ever seen.
And congratulations ofcourse of needing an additional 8 minutes to scrape past the bookies favourites to be relegated....

Are you really deriding us for winning against Donny in added time when you have just lost to Posh? Seriously?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Please do mention season ticket sales! Interesting however this was never mentioned for the last 20 years of your history? Full of such glitz and glamour....featuring the Premier League, oh wait, you have never entered this promise land have you? Awkward.

football is all about the here and now....even you know that....and we are passing you and you just don't like it.

lets see how you fair down here in september, and then we will see who the guv'nors are in this rivalry.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Premier League - just another fancy name for division one. Yes, we have been in division one as you well know.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Premier League - just another fancy name for division one. Yes, we have been in division one as you well know.

I think this is possibly the most flawed comment possible? For a start, if they were the same, they would have kept the name, format....everything changed about it! Its a NEW league. Why would the FA have bought upon so much change, to keep the same? A huge contradiction in itself, and that is for FA standards. In the First Division, the number of teams varied, whilst the Premier League is 20.

And yes, for a city full of Gok Wangs, I expected a fashionable kit, the away seems horrific.

I agree the here and now is vital, however history and the past is additionally, of which we can boast. Your last 20 years has clearly been a large shambles, but your present is promising, far greater than our...I can admit that. It just seems highly evident that you can sell 16,000 season tickets, give all the rivalry banter and try to claim to be 'better', whilst filling your AMEX Stadium, ONLY when the ship is steady. When you start wobbling, thats when the true fans will commit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

14 of those years took us back to 1997,go back 20 and you get to the point where Palace emerged from a slumber of 8,000 gates,got lucky and lucked off,grew their Plastic support from the cup final and now the plastics are fading,your taking a long time to get back to the Premiership for such a big club,a club that has only 4,000 more fans on an "All time home average" than we do,and that's with 14 years without a proper ground.............nope Palace are reasonably successful these last 20 years,big? perhaps we need to aim higher Brighton,for a rival,as i feel Palace,like Selhurst are rotting away,and will not be adequate to have as rivals in future seasons.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
14 of those years took us back to 1997,go back 20 and you get to the point where Palace emerged from a slumber of 8,000 gates,got lucky and lucked off,grew their Plastic support from the cup final and now the plastics are fading,your taking a long time to get back to the Premiership for such a big club,a club that has only 4,000 more fans on an "All time home average" than we do,and that's with 14 years without a proper ground.............nope Palace are reasonably successful these last 20 years,big? perhaps we need to aim higher Brighton,for a rival,as i feel Palace,like Selhurst are rotting away,and will not be adequate to have as rivals in future seasons.

Clearly your Mathematic talents are limited. 2004-05 was only 6-7 years ago. "your taking a long time to get back to the Premiership" - another flaw. zzzzzzzz....Im confident that you have been in the Premier League sooner, oh no, wikipedia denies. If truth be told, we have plans for a new stadium. Early as they are, everything has to begin somewhere. Im sure there was a beginning of a 'tale' for the AMEX? agreed?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Witty. So a dictatorship is the same as a democracy, after all they are both ways a country can be run.

Perhaps we should aspire higher as you did to enter the promised land. Lets rob local companies etc and the St John's ambulance to boot. I know lets just cheat our way into the top league without the wherewithal or infrastructure to compete with the big clubs.

Administration. Administration.Administration. When is the next one scheduled?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Clearly your Mathematic talents are limited. 2004-05 was only 6-7 years ago. "your taking a long time to get back to the Premiership" - another flaw. zzzzzzzz....Im confident that you have been in the Premier League sooner, oh no, wikipedia denies. If truth be told, we have plans for a new stadium. Early as they are, everything has to begin somewhere. Im sure there was a beginning of a 'tale' for the AMEX? agreed?

And everything that has a beginning has an end too-35 years? coming to a slow and painful end & would this fanciful stadium be a plastic stadium by chance?,meanwhile we will soak up all the latent support,of plastics,floaters,archairfans,up and around the M25 Sussex Surrey boarder by the time it gets built,meantime,Selhurst will be a 3 sided stadium due to safety & Falmer upto 30,000 plus....we will break our Premiership duck and be out of sight of our once proud rivals.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So let me get this straight, we're being criticised for:

Our away kit
The minute we scored a WINNING goal
That we didn't sell 18k season tickets at a 7k capacity stadium

Okayyyyy

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perhaps we should aspire higher as you did to enter the promised land. Lets rob local companies etc and the St John's ambulance to boot. I know lets just cheat our way into the top league without the wherewithal or infrastructure to compete with the big clubs.

Wasting your time here, no Palace fan will ever accept that their club was in the wrong, how dare the people they owed money to demand payment. The fact that their previously creative accounting put them in a false position is now starting to come around as they realise that they have a very poor team and a crappy stadium. The only thing that keeps a Palace fan happy is that they truly believe that ignorance is bliss, no wonder they're so cheerful.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Our away kit

Okayyyyy

Well the last point is quite easy to understand from a Palace fan's point of view, we already know that they are not very good with numbers, ask their many creditors.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wasting your time here, no Palace fan will ever accept that their club was in the wrong, how dare the people they owed money to demand payment. The fact that their previously creative accounting put them in a false position is now starting to come around as they realise that they have a very poor team and a crappy stadium. The only thing that keeps a Palace fan happy is that they truly believe that ignorance is bliss, no wonder they're so cheerful.

so they keep on repeating to themselves.

so far,so good,so far,so good...............but it's not the fall that matters....................it's the landing.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

Our away kit

Okayyyyy

Don't forget taking our time to beat a team some people fancy for relegation.

Of course, we did at least actually beat them, and they're not THE favourites for relegation, because that award goes to... Oh yes, Peterborough United, who handed Palace their first defeat of the season. A season which will see MANY

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011

If your trying to make a witty comment about us being in administration I would hope not, not only being rather low and pathetic but for any club to enter administration, it is no funny matter. As for the cheating, I havent a f*** what your chatting....shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here