Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He got an assist...

He got clattered a few times and the ref gave him nothing. He was heading towards being sent off.

He was good at collecting yellows (a couple of times 2 in a game) until Gus started managing us. It looks like he's reverting to his old ways.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I could have predicted Murray getting injured. That's what he does. Slowest ever player to settle at our club, guaranteed failure at Palace until they drop to his league one level.

I'd love that.
When the halftime scores went up I could imagine the filth rolling in the aisles and reveling in our 'new stadium home defeat'.
But - it wasn't to BE you sewerscum wannabe-london tossers.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
As if people are moaning about us singing 'stand up if you hate Palace' ,Get a f***ing grip.

This. Can't believe people are moaning about singing in the first ever league game at the Amex.

Jan 30, 2008
stupid to say 'what's wrong with palace'... but i personally don't like 'stand up if you hate palace' if palace aren't there. what, you just stand up, block the poor old sod's view behind you then sit down again just as the person in front gets worried that people might think he doesn't hate palace, so stands up. you miss a goal. everyone feels a bit confused and press-ganged into it by a small minority who get off on it more than everyone else.

honestly, we all f***ing hate palace but some of us like to stay in our seats and not get up just because h block, or now the north stand commands it!!!
so you didn't join in with "wash your mouth out son " :tosser:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oh I've never felt more like singing the blues, when Brighton win and palace lose, oh briighton you got me singing the blues

I have never understood that song. Surely us winning and Palace losing would be the LAST sort of situation in which to sing the blues?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have never understood that song. Surely us winning and Palace losing would be the LAST sort of situation in which to sing the blues?

The 'blues' referred to are us, as we play in blue (and white) however I think that song came along in the early eighties when the main strip colour was blue. But of course I'm sure you knew that.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Nice to see 3,291 of us make the journey to Peterborough yesterday. Seems last season, only 2,519 Bumboys made the journey up? hmmm I guess as many new stadiums you can have, as many times you may be above us in the table at this present time (not including the past, as Brighton fans dont like the past.....featuring losing 5-0 and an athletics track) as many "Craig Mackail-Smith" signings you can have, as many gay bars you can have....we will always have the better fans. Good luck this season, my apologies that we will not be relegated this season, and my apologies for offering Glenn Murray better wages.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nice to see 3,291 of us make the journey to Peterborough yesterday. Seems last season, only 2,519 Bumboys made the journey up? hmmm I guess as many new stadiums you can have, as many times you may be above us in the table at this present time (not including the past, as Brighton fans dont like the past.....featuring losing 5-0 and an athletics track) as many "Craig Mackail-Smith" signings you can have, as many gay bars you can have....we will always have the better fans. Good luck this season, my apologies that we will not be relegated this season, and my apologies for offering Glenn Murray better wages.

thats why you couldnt sell 900 tickets for the game against us. Your support is f king shit

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Well done wankstain.1 post and 2 oh so original gay jibes.

When they circumcised you they threw away the wrong bit.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Corking opening post. Well done. Did you get a semi-literate chimp to help you with that scintilating offering, or was it all your own work? :rolleyes:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing

Congratulations on making it 18 months without winning away from home.

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Your evidence?....
Utter bollocks to me.
Just want to ask, how does it feel now to have 4 stands? And not having to get out the binoculars with the good old track running around it?
Additionally, lovely to see an ex-Leeds reject in goal. :lolol:

ShitonSeagulls5-0

Aug 7, 2011
Congratulations on making it 18 months without winning away from home.

Congratulations on producing possibly the most un-attractive away football shirt I have ever seen.
And congratulations ofcourse of needing an additional 8 minutes to scrape past the bookies favourites to be relegated....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here