Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Wow a normal post from a Palace fan - and you were one of the 2 out of 7 Palarse fans to post on this thread who was there?! WOW!

No pal it's called 'tit for tat' - look it up - you dig, i dig back better :thumbsup:

Ummmm i hate to be contradictory, but without looking it up I believe 'tit for tat' means an action eliciting a similar response rather than an action being met with a stronger response ... I could be being pedantic though ...... having not looked it up ...

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
We didn't scrap anything, we were all over them from first minute to last. This without Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne. I can't wait for September 27th, Zaha and Scannell will tear you apart.

The BBC site gives Cov 51% possession and says you didn't manage a shot on target in the 1st half. Is it wrong?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Was quite funny reading all the negative moany tweets on the #cpfc feed last night. Complaints that the home fans were queiter than ever and slating the team for the "usual shit performance". Ever Easter was getting a rollicking before he popped up to score the winner. Then suddenly Palace are great again. Fickle doesn't even begin to sum it up

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
We didn't scrap anything, we were all over them from first minute to last. This without Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne. I can't wait for September 27th, Zaha and Scannell will tear you apart.

The BBC site gives Cov 51% possession and says you didn't manage a shot on target in the 1st half. Is it wrong?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ummmm i hate to be contradictory, but without looking it up I believe 'tit for tat' means an action eliciting a similar response rather than an action being met with a stronger response ... I could be being pedantic though ...... having not looked it up ...

yes it is you being pedantic. Honestly, who do you think will come higher this yr - Us or u?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I've always had a chortle with the amount of threads they have on us;
Palace Relegation Watch
Palace Relegation Party (good piss up?)
and the countless match threads in which we play , they also have ruddy threads on teams we play that have a B&HA connection! sad IMHO

Er, you have looked at the Away Fans end on your BBS site, I assume?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes it's a bit of an anomoly that, saturday for instance the official figures would have you believe the ground was only half full,
There weren't many spare seats other than the Arthur so I dont know whats going on there.

Attendance table

Pos: 20
Club: Crystal Palace
Total attendance: 25,497
Average: 12,748

See what you mean. Must be difficult only having 13,000 seats for home support? Arthur must be huge!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've always had a chortle with the amount of threads they have on us;
Palace Relegation Watch
Palace Relegation Party (good piss up?)
and the countless match threads in which we play , they also have ruddy threads on teams we play that have a B&HA connection! sad IMHO

I do agree with you - hence what i said at the start of this thread - we always jinx it and you end up staying up in 21st place or something. Still, could be worse, I could have 3oo odd posts on your forum...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You clearly do not have a clue, we played some of the best passing football I have watched at Palace for a long time, much of which you will witness at the Amex in a few weeks time of which your clueless defence will be dazed by. :lolol:That's the way Zaha Zaha I like it!!!

Was quite funny reading all the negative moany tweets on the #cpfc feed last night. Complaints that the home fans were queiter than ever and slating the team for the "usual shit performance". Ever Easter was getting a rollicking before he popped up to score the winner. Then suddenly Palace are great again. Fickle doesn't even begin to sum it up

Yep, not a clue :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's a lot of 300-400's to get down to last years poor away following:

Yes and last year you didn't have your own stadium and you were in non lea.... sorry League 1, point is do you want to live in the past or the present ?

The irony of you saying that:

Past = Palace a slightly bigger club

Present = BHA a slightly bigger club

PRESENT please :thumbsup:

May 2, 2010
I do agree with you - hence what i said at the start of this thread - we always jinx it and you end up staying up in 21st place or something. Still, could be worse, I could have 3oo odd posts on your forum...

a bit anorakish counting my posts isn't' it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here