Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
5 youth academy players...

Scannell, Zaha, Williams etc etc. 20 year old, 17 year old, 16 year old. Best players on the pitch.

And your entire post sums up your game vs Doncaster other than it being the 98th minute.

Difference being, we didn't have to break a player's leg to beat them.

Who had their leg broken for Donny then? Must have missed that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
5 youth academy players...

Scannell, Zaha, Williams etc etc. 20 year old, 17 year old, 16 year old. Best players on the pitch.

And your entire post sums up your game vs Doncaster other than it being the 98th minute.

Difference being, we didn't have to break a player's leg to beat them.

I'm remember being at a game where your lot DID break a players leg, which ended a career, and you still couldn't win.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I take it you know alot about Coventry, one of my best mates is a season ticket holder, so i hear daily what is going on. But hey you get the tissues out about beating a side that has a bloody high chance of being relegated this season.
Just like the major erection's you all had after beating Doncaster.

Who look bloody awful again this year.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Just like the major erection's you all had after beating Doncaster.

Who look bloody awful again this year.

Yeah looked really awful i mean they gave the probable league favs a run for there money, but hey there proper awful.

Dont worry about it mate you toss yourself of by beating a very weak coventry side by playing the best performance you have seen for a long time, which really is not that hard given there lineup

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A team as mighty as BHA should batter the Welsh Twats.

We took 4 points off of them last season - that's right, little old Palace. Imagine if they turned you over?
Last season you took 4 points off them - whoopy do. It's about a whole season, not 2 games, and Cardiff finished 4th while you finished 20th. I expect Cardiff will win tonight, but I'll hope for an upset.
Personally, I'm going 3-1 Albion and the relentless march (back up) the table continues......
Really? Care to put your money where your mouth is, because I'd like to lay that bet - or you can get 33-1 at the bookies. Cardiff are even money to win the game. I suspect you're just posting that nonsense so that you can come back later and say 'wow, can't believe you lost to Cardiff, everyone expected you to win that easily, the wheels have come off, blah blah blah'. Saddo.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Brighton fan starts match thread to mock Palace.

Palace come back to win.

Palace fans go onto said match thread to mock Brighton fans.

Simple really. Fish.

But you said it was your best performance for ages i dont see how?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I believe Henry Hughton is currently having a statue built outside Selhurst.

What a hero

You do know that Chris Hughton & Gerry Ryan were great mates and roomed together whilst playing for ROI? Gerry has said he holds no bitterness whatsoever.
It says more about you that you feel it is something to be proud of.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
But pikeys are used to squatting on other people's properties. Shame they can't squat in Shithurst and get a crowd together. The posters/flyers around South London obviously worked a treat.

Yes it's a bit of an anomoly that, saturday for instance the official figures would have you believe the ground was only half full,
There weren't many spare seats other than the Arthur so I dont know whats going on there. Nevertheless the atmosphere was
as usual fantastic and the singing in the Lower Holmesdale non stop.
It would be rather nice one day to have a bit of noise from the opposition fans, all we got was "burnley burnley" for 30 seconds
in the first half and that was it.
Same at Peterborough, it cant be often that 3000 fans stun a home stadium into silence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here