Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

May 2, 2010
Yet Coventry are broke sold most there best players and had academy players in the squad to make up numbers, well done ya beat one of the weakest sides in the league.

can't be that broke if they payed Everton a large amount of cash for Jutkiewicz and Clingon,David Bell cost half a mill and they have held onto McSheffrey, they both must be commanding large salaries probably more then any of our players

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can tell already that there is going to be no pleasing you ...

No I seriously think your headcount is a phenomenon and I'm truly impressed. Perhaps you should let Palarse officials know of this talent of yours, they may not cook the books on your attendances. Although I'd be more concerned that your team are so shyte that you resort to counting heads?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
can't be that broke if they payed Everton a large amount of cash for Jutkiewicz and Clingon,David Bell cost half a mill and they have held onto McSheffrey, they both must be commanding large salaries probably more then any of our players

they brought Jutkiewicz last season whats ya point, look i ant being funny there broke there very close to admin, hence why they played 4 youth players last night, but f*** it your world beaters as you got 3 points against a extremely shit Coventry side.

May 2, 2010
they brought Jutkiewicz last season whats ya point, look i ant being funny there broke there very close to admin, hence why they played 4 youth players last night, but f*** it your world beaters as you got 3 points against a extremely shit Coventry side.

for the meaning of broke and facing "admin" we sadly are past masters of it, we played an 18 years old academy player last night , Zaha is 19 , Scannell is an academy product, yet that is how the majority of the clubs have to operate now, your lot payed millions for a player this summer, we can only dream about transfers like that these days, Blackpool and WH have parachute money and Brum have a crook as an owner!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I may be mistaken, but I do not believe one Palace fan has attempted an excuse for the Away Attendance table as yet ??? Puzzled.

Not much explanation of their 12,000 average attendance so far this season either, just excuses that the headcount was more than the official attendance and/or deflecting it onto our gates. Strange boys them Croydon lot.

May 2, 2010
Not much explanation of their 12,000 average attendance so far this season either, just excuses that the headcount was more than the official attendance and/or deflecting it onto our gates. Strange boys them Croydon lot.

what explanation would you like? that 7 or 8 thousand fans get abducted by aliens on the the way to SP every home game there for dis enabling us to fill SP, why was there only 20k at ER last night in a stadium that holds 40 odd k, why do Middlesboro never even half full the "Riverside?" why does St Marys fill up for every game? how come Millwall only partially fill The Den? how do Charlton get such big gates in the 3rd tier of British football, come on master give us the answers to the mysteries if the universe!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
No I seriously think your headcount is a phenomenon and I'm truly impressed. Perhaps you should let Palarse officials know of this talent of yours, they may not cook the books on your attendances. Although I'd be more concerned that your team are so shyte that you resort to counting heads?

OK Mr contrary, I'm surprised it wasnt lower, it could actually have been only 10K and we are overstating our attendances in a vain attempt to appease number and stat OBSESSED opposition fans. The fact remains I would rather stand in the lower Holmesdale with 500 palace fans than be 1 of 18000 very quiet Brighton fans.

Its half about the great support and half about the football for me.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
what explanation would you like? that 7 or 8 thousand fans get abducted by aliens on the the way to SP every home game there for dis enabling us to fill SP, why was there only 20k at ER last night in a stadium that holds 40 odd k, why do Middlesboro never even half full the "Riverside?" why does St Marys fill up for every game? how come Millwall only partially fill The Den? how do Charlton get such big gates in the 3rd tier of British football, come on master give us the answers to the mysteries if the universe!

Good point

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I'm not sure this one will. BUT any thread with Palace fans taking the piss, will get BOUNCED all over the place, the morning after our game at the AMEX when we twat you lot.
Big talking. Put some strong trousers on for when it comes back to bite you on the arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here