Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Please no.

Have you forgotten his performance against them in the 3-2 loss at Selhurst? Possibly the worst defensive display from an Albion player in the last 10 years or so.

Didn't look like a grehound, more like a rabbit in the headlights. He absolutely froze that day.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on Albion,Lawro gone for 2-1 pikeys so big win for us.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Every time we play Palace it’s the same on here. “I’d take a draw”, “I’m worried about this one”, “Zaha could tear us apart”, "I'm going to bet on Palace"

Grow a pair NSC.

We beat them twice last year and we’re playing twice as well as we were then.

A point isn’t good enough. I’m 100% certain, that Potter isn’t considering a draw an acceptable outcome. He wants the win, I want the win. The players have to be brave, brave enough to risk defeat, brave enough to play our passes and to do what we do. They need full support and calm assurance from the terraces, no shiteing it if we go a goal down or we have to absorb some pressure.

The absolute worst thing we could do is get drawn into a harum scarum physical derby game. They’ll look to intimidate and outmuscle us, we’ve got the better footballers. Calm heads will win us this game, from the players, the manager and from the stands.

We can do this and I believe we will do this. 2 nil away win.

Well said that man, I have also gone for a 2 nil away win. I'd take a draw though ..

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
[/QUOTE]

Wonderful memories of seeing the Palace supporting women's unadulterated smiles and laughter at 0:20 at 1 o'clock above Knocky as he points to the heavens!

I think it's a genuine reaction to utter shock.

:lolol::rotlf:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right just getting ready to go.....

Black jeans, check
Black sweatshirt, check
black hoodie, check

Oh hang on:ffsparr:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Pretty sure that Cahill rumour is bollocks. He’ll be playing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Has it kicked off yet....

You know proper nawty kicked off.....

I did hear from our warehouse guy that the tyre fitter across from our warehouse had told him that, someone from the Crabtree Pub brigade has been nicked already....

Proper Nawty......

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I wonder if GP will make a bold/unexpected call to the lineup. Baluta? The greyhound starting?

Very interesting how he starts us without Dale.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good that I was able to retrieve the daughter from university this weekend. Off out together shortly to find a local hostelry showing the match, get some beers in, fight the nerves and engage in some shouting at the TV.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here