Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Portsmouth

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
For once I have no problem with being delighted by that win for Palace. For one thing Portsmouth are scum central and secondly take a look at that div one table which shows them bottom. 24th. Out of 24. That my friends is a beautiful thing. If any of the inbreds who occasionally post on here happen across this may I be the first (and certainly not the last) to say loud and clear.......GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN. GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN. GOING DOWN , GO-ING DOWN! GOING DOWN.

Also a big :thumbsup: to Edna who appears to despise the inbreds even more than I do if that's possible.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
People seem to have forgotten that Palace are also big and shameless financial cheats.

Hopefully they both go down for at least some measure of the justice that NO authority seems willing or able to apply.

Except that Palace were penalised with a points deduction, tipping them into the relegation zone. Portsmouth's points deduction was meaningless.

Palace also didn't shaft the Inland Revenue, avoiding paying OUR money.

While I would love to see Palace relegated, they're not in the same league, not even in the same divisional structure as the Skates.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
For once I have no problem with being delighted by that win for Palace. For one thing Portsmouth are scum central and secondly take a look at that div one table which shows them bottom. 24th. Out of 24. That my friends is a beautiful thing. If any of the inbreds who occasionally post on here happen across this may I be the first (and certainly not the last) to say loud and clear.......GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN. GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN , GOING DOWN. GOING DOWN , GO-ING DOWN! GOING DOWN.

Also a big :thumbsup: to Edna who appears to despise the inbreds even more than I do if that's possible.

Agree,and to think i got slated on here for wanting Spurs to beat them in the semi final.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Except that Palace were penalised with a points deduction, tipping them into the relegation zone. Portsmouth's points deduction was meaningless.

While I would love to see Palace relegated, they're not in the same league, not even in the same divisional structure as the Skates.

Is the correct answer. Personally I think Palace will stay up, especially if they hang on to Vaughan.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Indeed. I mean the odds were also stacked against Palace up to the last day of last season, having to play another relegation rival as opposed to a mid table nothing to play for team.

All Weds had to do was WIN. At home in front of 30k+. And they f***ed it up.

I would say Palace deserved to stay up on that basis alone.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Indeed. I mean the odds were also stacked against Palace up to the last day of last season, having to play another relegation rival as opposed to a mid table nothing to play for team.

All Weds had to do was WIN. At home in front of 30k+. And they f***ed it up.

I would say Palace deserved to stay up on that basis alone.
The decisive goal in Palace's favour of course was scored by a player on £15k+ a week, and they gave him a new contract shortly after paying their creditors one penny in the pound. :shrug:

They're both as bad as each other.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The decisive goal in Palace's favour of course was scored by a player on £15k+ a week, and they gave him a new contract shortly after paying their creditors one penny in the pound. :shrug:

This

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

On the positive side, it was scored against those Pompey CüNTS so it's not all bad. :thumbsup:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

While I would love to see Palace relegated, they're not in the same league, not even in the same divisional structure as the Skates..

How did Palace not shaft the Inland Revenue? They paid even less in the pound than Pompey didnt they? And its the second time Palace have done it. Scum both of em, I actually hope they both just stay up but are permanently damaged so we can go up and kick both their arses next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the positive side, it was scored against those Pompey CüNTS so it's not all bad. :thumbsup:

Not last night, DIMSTER. He means the decisive goal in the relegation-OFF between Palace and Sheff Weds.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No, against Sheffield Wednesday to send them down.

Wednesday's dealings this summer have not exactly been great either, but that's why clubs like Palace and Portsmouth need to be properly punished rather than a slap on the wrist and then carry on as before. Whoever called it financial doping really was right.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How did Palace not shaft the Inland Revenue? They paid even less in the pound than Pompey didnt they? And its the second time Palace have done it. Scum both of em, I actually hope they both just stay up but are permanently damaged so we can go up and kick both their arses next season.

I couldn't find the terms of the agreement but the Revenue accepted Palace's CVA but didn't accept the Pompey one.

BBC Sport - Football - Crystal Palace set to exit administration

I agree that they're both scum but I'd place Pompey further at the bottom of the pond than Palace

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I feel sorry for Steve Cotterill, because his reputation will be permanently damaged by the season Pompey are about to endure.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I feel sorry for Steve Cotterill, because his reputation will be permanently damaged by the season Pompey are about to endure.

He walked into this with his eyes open although no doubt down the road when he gets sacked or walks he'll say "I didn't know things were so bad when I joined" like so many have said before.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Bevendean Hillbilly;3705901 smellhurst in front of their ludicrous "ultras"[/QUOTE said:
What these ones from last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5fEsgclAI&feature=player_profilepage
.You moan about the atmosphere at withdean and slag off fans who have had nothing but praise from the likes of swansea,cardiff,sheff. utd.,etc.the first minute and a hal;f of this was when they were getting absolutely soaked ,you can see other fans heading under cover.
maybe you are right we should all sit on our hands like you lot.be careful or falmer will end up like the madejski atmosphere or even coventry.

mickywilkins

Oct 8, 2008
Now he's scored 3, can anyone answer this?!

Watched the game last night, James Vaughan was far too good for Championship level. Both defences were shocking, could have been 5-5 last night. After Half time at 1-1, Pompey had 4 chances to see Palace off. Then the ref made errors. Pompey had a good goal ruled out, Palace broke and gave a goal when offside. Can see Palace staying up, not sure about Pompey unless they sort their defence out

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whatever happened to Edgar Davids ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here