Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Portsmouth

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
As much as I want to see Pompey and Palace suffer, it would be a shame where we to go up this season and miss 2 top rivalry away days next season if they are relegated.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's OK folks, at least it keeps Pompey where they belong.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Like.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The laughable thing is, Pompey's team on paper isn't even that bad. Ignore all their bullshit about playing a team of kids, the vast majority are well known and experienced Championship or Premier League players.

They have no right to be as shit as they are....and yet...maybe there is a
God.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
booooo wanted a draw with players sent off.....SCUM v SCUM....both deserve to lose!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The laughable thing is, Pompey's team on paper isn't even that bad. Ignore all their bullshit about playing a team of kids, the vast majority are well known and experienced Championship or Premier League players.

God.

:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kitson, Lawrence, Nugent and Kanu.

Life must be tough when your poor......

Indeed. I bet the likes of Accrington and Macclesfield can really identify with poor, plucky old Pompey's poverty-stricken situation.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

God.

I've no idea why they're so bad, apart from a ten minute spell 2nd half, they were dreadful. Their equaliser was laughable, haven't seen an error like that at Selhurst for a long time, apart from that we were excellent.

Nice to see a few of you wanted us to win too :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well not me, effing never. A Palace win is downright wrong, even against the cheating Pompey scum. A draw would have been perfect, anyone wishing a Palace win are definately traitors. :tantrum:
People seem to have forgotten that Palace are also big and shameless financial cheats.

Hopefully they both go down for at least some measure of the justice that NO authority seems willing or able to apply.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Palace signed Davids and that makes them comedy central.

Pompey are just wrong on every level.

I want palarse to stay up because I really believe we are going up this season too. What good is it if we pass them on the way?

Of course if they did produce an epic fail and were relegated it would be highly amusing, but I cant tell you how much I want to do them at Falmer and smellhurst in front of their ludicrous "ultras"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here