Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Portsmouth

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
So which one of two evils would you prefer to win, if you had to choose?

Palace winning 1-0 at the mo

luckily we don't - a draw would suffice with the teams in the relegation zone would be perfect

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
1-1 now Kitson

Is that the same Kitson who is being payed 20k a week a couple of months after Pompey told their creditors to go f*** themselves.

They`ve made me f***ing angry, not least because they have - for the first time in my life - made me want CRYSTAL PALACE to win a game of football.

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Dear God,
If I promise to be a really,really,really,really good boy,from now till the end of the season,would you please be able to fix it for..... the Albion to get promoted,Saints to stay down and Pompey and Palace to get relegated..........ta.
:angel:

ps......i know its cheeky......but is there any chance i could add Reading to the relegation list too.....cheers :thumbsup:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Dear God,
If I promise to be a really,really,really,really good boy,from now till the end of the season,would you please be able to fix it for..... the Albion to get promoted,Saints to stay down and Pompey and Palace to get relegated..........ta.
:angel:

ps......i know its cheeky......but is there any chance i could add Reading to the relegation list too.....cheers :thumbsup:

December is coming up...maybe a letter to Father Christmas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here