Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Petition-Please Sign

jams1234

Jun 1, 2010
Thank you very much, and sorry about the mess of the link! My mind is already asleep!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
f*** off

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Done, mind you you can see from this that Brighton has some real idiots as well as Palace. Yes we all want them to go through what we did and yes we will take the piss mercilessly BUT WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS !

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Done, mind you you can see from this that Brighton has some real idiots as well as Palace. Yes we all want them to go through what we did and yes we will take the piss mercilessly BUT WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS !

*****Patronising wanker alert***

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
***** Sad TWAT Alert *****

Why was everyone laughing at the "PS - Your mum" comment made by Common as Mook on another thread?

And FYI, even though I signed the petition a while ago I'll raise my "f*** off" to a "hope you spend at least 2 seasons rotting in Conference South" - are you going to cry about that as well?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why was everyone laughing at the "PS - Your mum" comment made by Common as Mook on another thread?

And FYI, even though I signed the petition a while ago I'll raise my "f*** off" to a "hope you spend at least 2 seasons rotting in Conference South" - are you going to cry about that as well?

Common as Mook ? Just an NSC tosser as his comments show, knows nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts making Holocaust jokes next. As far as Palace go two things, they have been led to believe that they were not in as big a mess as they are in by the Administrator, they have been strung along so their current plight has taken most of them by complete surprise. I live in their main catchment area and the Palace fans I know are pretty shocked. That is why they have done so little about the situation.

The second thing is that I, like many others, relish the prospect of seeing them struggle for the next ten years hence I really do not want them to go out of business. Your original post was your idea of humour, I pity you. (That's patronising for you).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Signed -good luck with the petition jams1234. We hate you but it wouldn't be the same without you.

:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here