Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Keeper Joins On Loan

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Diatribe said:
That is the daftest thing I've ever heard. No Albion supporter I know really gives a toss about Orient, and Reading??

Like sj said its an age thing - one of the first games I went to was the 4-4 draw at the goldstone the game and all that went on after with Barry Hearn trying to get the club kicked out the league is not an easy thing to forget.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Sounds alright……

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/g/gillingham/5410170.stm

Gillingham have extended the loan spell of Crystal Palace goalkeeper Scott Flinders for a second month. Flinders, 20, was due to return to Selhurst Park after the Gills trip to Crewe on Saturday.

Gillingham manager Jepson told the club's website: "He has come in and done very well and hopefully he has found his feet now. He is highly-thought of in the England set-up as well as at Crystal Palace, and he's been a good addition for us."

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
king Wombat said:
thats bullshit. wilkins has proven that he is happy to play his youth, its more likely that he isn't playing sullivan/martin cos he thinks they're not ready for it.

At last.Someone with some brains on here.:clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
eagleseatseagulls said:
The mole is in place. Now Agent Flinders, do your worst!

Mwahahahaha :smokin:
Agent Flinders can't f*** us up anywhere near as badly as Agent Taylor is doing to your sorry club.:lolol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Agent Taylor? He was with you for one season wasn't he?

Flinders has let in something like 16 goals in 11 appearances for us.

I fear for you, :lolol:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
eagleseatseagulls said:
Agent Taylor? He was with you for one season wasn't he?

Flinders has let in something like 16 goals in 11 appearances for us.

I fear for you, :lolol:

In fairness, 16 goals in 11 games playing behind your defence, is a damn good record.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And you think Flinders isn't? :rolleyes:

A clean sheet and 3 points says he isn't.

Well played Polly.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
According to the Argus he's been ill.

Scott Flinders today revealed how he dragged himself out of his sick bed to help Albion to a third successive victory.

The on-loan goalkeeper had to be persuaded to play by Seagulls boss Dean Wilkins after suffering with flu for three weeks.

The England under-20 international only spent 30 minutes training with his new team-mates before the game after signing for a month from Crystal Palace.
advertisement

But he kept a valuable clean sheet under intense pressure as Albion desperately hung onto the lead Bas Savage had given them in the first half.

Flinders said: "I have not been feeling well and this was my first game for four weeks.

"I was worried about playing because I didn't want to let anybody down but it is just great to be here and help the lads to a fantastic win."

Flinders, who played 11 games on loan for Gillingam earlier in the season, believes Albion fans have not seen the best of him yet.

He added: "I wasn't that pleased but I can't complain with a clean sheet on my debut."

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he did a henderson at one point, palming the ball out towards the centre spot, but Butters and Lynch were on fire yesterday followed on by O'gooner.....so he was protected well.

their finishing wa spretty dire when they had the chance to score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here