Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blimey , these Stripey Nigels are still here gloating about losing to Man City , has NSC turned into Nigels Slowly Choke ???

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I know a Brighton fan who lives in Manchester who went to watch this match. His verdict -

After watching Tony Pulis version of Anti-football for a drab 90mins vs Man City. I can honestly say if I never see Crystal Palace play again it is probably too soon.

Thunder Bolt speaks the truth

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
No mate, genuinely, I couldnt give a rats arse that you played well today. You played well at Chelsea as well. And? Where was the Palace support in the Championship last year, that is what i want to know

Well I for one don't like being cooped up in a seat, especially in the vertiginous Holmesdale Stand, on the site where I used to stand myself from the mid-1960's on.

So instead i support Brentford and watched them beat Swindon on Boxing Day. On my feet. No doubt they'll slap up an all-seater near Kew Bridge soon and that'll be another fond memory gonefor good.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Palace look bloody good on MOTD

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well I for one don't like being cooped up in a seat, especially in the vertiginous Holmesdale Stand, on the site where I used to stand myself from the mid-1960's on.

So instead i support Brentford and watched them beat Swindon on Boxing Day. On my feet. No doubt they'll slap up an all-seater near Kew Bridge soon and that'll be another fond memory gonefor good.

Glory hunter :whistle:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Got to be fair here,Man city...the highest goal scorers at home,scored more goals than any other team in the Prem...yet Palace went there and didn't disgrace themselves...almost scored themselves and the fact that Hart was MotM...SPEAKS VOLUMES....begrudgingly...well done Palace.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Got to be fair here,Man city...the highest goal scorers at home,scored more goals than any other team in the Prem...yet Palace went there and didn't disgrace themselves...almost scored themselves and the fact that Hart was MotM...SPEAKS VOLUMES....begrudgingly...well done Palace.

Thanks. Good luck against Blackpool.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Did you always follow both teams? If not why did you choose Brentford?

I will support Palace till I die. I was born and raised in Croydon. But my grandfather came from W London and supported the bees, my best mate does too and my uncle claimed he had trials for them (in the 1930's!) And I like standing to watch a game. Don't you?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He endured 90 minutes of the game rather than a few highlights which can give a false impression of plucky Palace.

Now I know you're talking a load of bull.

A Brighton fan staying for 90 minutes ?

Seriously, why can't you be gracious like some others ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But Thunder Bolts "mate" said we were crap ?

To be fair, I don't give a rats arse what his mate thinks...I saw some highlights in which they looked good and listening to 606 the comments received were positive.

I would rather make my mind up rather than some bloke on the internet and his mate.

I also have £20 on palace staying up so......

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
To be fair, I don't give a rats arse what his mate thinks...I saw some highlights in which they looked good and listening to 606 the comments received were positive.

I would rather make my mind up rather than some bloke on the internet and his mate.

I also have £20 on palace staying up so......

I'm with you mate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Now I know you're talking a load of bull.

A Brighton fan staying for 90 minutes ?

Seriously, why can't you be gracious like some others ?

I'm repeating what my mate said. I have no reason to lie, or be ungracious.

Feb 14, 2010

Now this is the most sensible post I have seen from a Palace fan. I totally understand and am with you. I think you might be able to teach Tooting Gull a thing or two about football. Thats not a dig tooting Gull, but have a read and this is what football is about and why Brighton's support in games against Orient, York in Chesterfield are important.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A load of my Citeh supporting mates were moaning about the game tonight in the pub. City were poor by their standards, and missed a few chances, but Palace had a game plan and stuck to it. Hart earned City the two extra points.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A load of my Citeh supporting mates were moaning about the game tonight in the pub. City were poor by their standards, and missed a few chances, but Palace had a game plan and stuck to it. Hart earned City the two extra points.

Sorry mate. Seemly that is total horseshit according to thunderwhatsisface's mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here