Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That is a problem somebody will come in for him and it depends on the offer and how much TB wants to keep him to help us get into the Premier. I would however take Philips on a 3 month contract to come on for 15 mins ias and when needed.

Swap deal ?:wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Did you not pay £7m or thereabouts for an unknown untried striker in GAYLE.

I think the figure was £4 mill up front, with the rest on add ons.
If he gets a few more last minute winners, he could turn out to be a bargain.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I think you have been on the sherry if you think a club who struggled to get 13000 at home for midweek games in the Championship with groupon 2 for 1 deals as against Brighton who get 27000 at home for Barnsley the week before Christmas have a support that compares. You judge a club by how the fans rally in the bad times, and well i just point to say York City at home, Orient at home, Chesterfield away, Rochdale away. Palace went missing in action in the Championship. They wouldnt even have had one man and a dog if second from bottom of the football league. Still if you like a few Harry Potters having a barmy time with their drum in the top flight, then its a free country. Personally I think you are either pissed or a very poor judge of a club.

:bla: :bla: :bla:

You admit not going to support your own team but then admit to supporting Chelsea you little amoeba, if I saw a lump of shite in the road I would value the opinion of that over you.
What a complete :tosser:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think you have been on the sherry if you think a club who struggled to get 13000 at home for midweek games in the Championship with groupon 2 for 1 deals as against Brighton who get 27000 at home for Barnsley the week before Christmas have a support that compares. You judge a club by how the fans rally in the bad times, and well i just point to say York City at home, Orient at home, Chesterfield away, Rochdale away. Palace went missing in action in the Championship. They wouldnt even have had one man and a dog if second from bottom of the football league. Still if you like a few Harry Potters having a barmy time with their drum in the top flight, then its a free country. Personally I think you are either pissed or a very poor judge of a club.

With respect, you are the one sounding like you're drowning your sorrows, with a chaser of bitterness and desperation thrown in. What the f**k has Orient at home 16 years ago got to do with anything now? You are deluded. Every neutral thinks Palace's support is fantastic this season despite the fact they were getting battered every week until recently. And you are also deluded if you think all of the 27,000 will hang around if Brighton are marooned in mid-table or below in the Championship for a couple of seasons at these prices, let alone in League One.

Feb 14, 2010
:bla: :bla: :bla:

You admit not going to support your own team but then admit to supporting Chelsea you little amoeba, if I saw a lump of shite in the road I would value the opinion of that over you.
What a complete :tosser:

When you have over 75 league grounds on your cv following your club then your opinion might start to count. The best ive heard is a palace fan with 45, he only has 30 more to do, how about you? You know you wouldnt take 400 to Chesterfield never mind 4000 as you all went missing in Championship, never mind you you were in the lower leagues. Palace? Mullers was right, not worth a fiver as they are flexible friends.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
When you have over 75 league grounds on your cv following your club then your opinion might start to count. The best ive heard is a palace fan with 45, he only has 30 more to do, how about you? You know you wouldnt take 400 to Chesterfield never mind 4000 as you all went missing in Championship, never mind you you were in the lower leagues. Palace? Mullers was right, not worth a fiver as they are flexible friends.

You do not follow your club though dopey, you go and watch bloody Chelsea.

Feb 14, 2010
With respect, you are the one sounding like you're drowning your sorrows, with a chaser of bitterness and desperation thrown in. What the f**k has Orient at home 16 years ago got to do with anything now? You are deluded. Every neutral thinks Palace's support is fantastic this season despite the fact they were getting battered every week until recently. And you are also deluded if you think all of the 27,000 will hang around if Brighton are marooned in mid-table or below in the Championship for a couple of seasons at these prices, let alone in League One.

You judge a club in the bad times not when they have a few barmy plastic with a drum in the top flight. That is what York City, Orient, Chesterfield, mid week Rochdale away, mid week Halifax away has to do with it. Its a fact, palace struggled to get 13000 for midweek games in the championship last season ( a play off season for them) and you think they have a good support against Brighton who get 27000 for Barnsley the week before Christmas. I'm not sure if you are on the sherry but it does sound like it!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You judge a club in the bad times not when they have a few barmy plastic with a drum in the top flight. That is what York City, Orient, Chesterfield, mid week Rochdale away, mid week Halifax away has to do with it. Its a fact, palace struggled to get 13000 for midweek games in the championship last season ( a play off season for them) and you think they have a good support against Brighton who get 27000 for Barnsley the week before Christmas. I'm not sure if you are on the sherry but it does sound like it!

Do you ever get the feeling that you are on your own on almost everything you write, lonely at the bottom isn't it

Feb 14, 2010
You do not follow your club though dopey, you go and watch bloody Chelsea.

When ou have 75 league clubs on you CV supporting palace as I have 75 supporting Brighton all round the country then do comment. A for going to other clubs for work dos or mates clubs then well I know that seems strange to you but well I'm not so sure it is. Where were the palace fans last season? 13000 for midweek Championship games, you wouldnt have had a hope if you were in the lowest league, even the old man with the dog would have needed a freebie

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
When ou have 75 league clubs on you CV supporting palace as I have 75 supporting Brighton all round the country then do comment. A for going to other clubs for work dos or mates clubs then well I know that seems strange to you but well I'm not so sure it is. Where were the palace fans last season? 13000 for midweek Championship games, you wouldnt have had a hope if you were in the lowest league, even the old man with the dog would have needed a freebie

Yes I am sure you have, I like the fact the more you post the more people know you are full of it. I will leave you to your own delusions

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I was pointing out the difference between Brighton and Palace, not me or you - Palace need top flight football for a crowd to turn up, Brighton dont. But just to say that when you have over 75 league grounds on your CV following your team in mainly the lower leagues then your opinion would be worth listening to.

You're right, you don't need Premier League football for fans to turn up. Just a shiny new stadium.

Also, it's hard to get 75 league grounds under your belt supporting Palace because we don't spend much time in the lower leagues :wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Of these 75 grounds you've visited, how many were corporate days out ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're right, you don't need Premier League football for fans to turn up. Just a shiny new stadium.

Also, it's hard to get 75 league grounds under your belt supporting Palace because we don't spend much time in the lower leagues :wink:

you are talking about the stadium that was said to be the best example of what a stadium should be like.

Feb 14, 2010
Of these 75 grounds you've visited, how many were corporate days out ?

75 following Brighton to Rochdale, Orient, Shef United, Stoke and the rest, how many do you think? I know you like to side track the issue but where were the palace fans last season when the palace had to beg people to watch them despite it being a play off season. 13000 with groupon for midweek Championship and now you think you have world class support because you uster 24000 against spurs and have a few Harry Potters who bang a drum. You couldnt make it up. You just wouldnt have a clue what a proper support is, but its taking thousands to away games around the lower leagues, its Brighton v Orient in the lower league, its (OK it got out of hand but even so) Brighton v York, its 27000 in the Championship v Barnsley the week before Christmas, in my opinion anyhow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here