Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
if I'm being honest I'm slightly underwhelmed by this signing. Possibly as I've spent the best part of 5 hours waiting for it. He is an improvement on the other central midfielders we have but not as big an improvement as I had hoped for

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Nice little tweet from Benno.

Elliott Bennett ‏@Ebenno88
Congratulations to crofty on his move to [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] very good move 4 him and 4 brighton. Will only make them stronger and hopefully promotion!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if I'm being honest I'm slightly underwhelmed by this signing. Possibly as I've spent the best part of 5 hours waiting for it. He is an improvement on the other central midfielders we have but not as big an improvement as I had hoped for

He was vital in a championship winning team, is an international, and comes from a premier league club.

He is a BRILLIANT signing for a Championship team. BRILLIANT.

I think the standard of Vicente completely SKEWS peoples reality of what is a brilliant signing.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
no signing today

I call BULLSHIT, NSC you are behaving like a bunch of crack whores, stop living off these desperate rumours wanting them to be true, its not real. sort your life out, transer rumours are an addiction people, they are ruining your lives.
You're wrong, because the op has a history of... oh f*** it, I've got nothing.

I think the OP has seen that CMS could be on his way out and has made an immediate assumption on this, I'll be happy to be proved wrong but not if it's Paynter Or Kitson.

Sounds like you are liking the ego trip
Ban if he is wrong please :)

Saying from 1pm is utterly pointless and misleading. Of course it's going to FROM a time, it's going to be from any time! You clearly have no idea WHEN it's going to be announced otherwise you would have told us exactly when. I get the feeling this is just another bullshit thread.
eeeeeesssss bulshit

If your not prepared to name then why are you prepared to start a thread sparking guessing games? You are either trolling for attention or trying to big yourself up.
Either way you should name the person or f*** right off, pref with a ban.

I don't understand why people are such pussies when it comes to naming the player involved? You sign on here anonymously so what does it matter if you give the players name? Other people will also undoubtedly know and you are anonymous so what's the problem. Seems to me people just want to get attention which is quite sad.

Already you are backtracking on the timescale making your original post pretty redundant. I can understand you respecting confidences in not revealing sources or players, but really if you have nothing substantive to add maybe you would be better off keeping the info to yourself.

From 1pm........it's just not statement that gives one any confidence. It's now turned into 90% and Chelsea game at latest.
I feel for those who see themselves, or indeed are, 'in the know'.
Ignorance however frustrating does bring an over-riding sense of bliss. However the OP has perhaps set himself up here - surely he has seen the way of things that have gone before. I know something, that someone told me that something may be happening from sometime soon.
Not really much to go on

Just heard a rumour...
This is Bullshit. Just saying.
and infact the only transfer likely to happen between now and Fri, is aa short term contract for the DS.

I think thats everyone.

:tosser:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
FFS, that's blocked here too, could you copy some comments over? Pretty please.

There's not a lot of note tbh.

"Thanks for all you did for Norwich

Good luck to him, hope he's well received there. I like crofts and Brighton so wish them nothing but good luck. be good to get Bridcutt coming the other way

I agree, thank you Crofty, I hope it all goes well! Some people say you should never go back, but they seem as pleased to get you back as you are to be going back!

Sort of a victim of our own success really, very good at Championship level but not quite good enough for the PL. great professional

Great for him. A true pro. Deserves a decent move like that. Good luck Crofty!"

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Crofts has an unbelievable ENGINE, which means he can do an attacking AND a defensive job, which in turn negates the need for a second defensive midfielder, thus UNLEASHING Vicente to do the DAMAGE.
Bingo. :thumbsup:

Also of course, he is proven at this level, as he was superb for Norwich in their promotion season. This being one of a number of highlights..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMQikh_dQD0

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
FFS, that's blocked here too, could you copy some comments over? Pretty please.

Good luck to him, hope he's well received there. I like crofts and Brighton so wish them nothing but good luck. be good to get Bridcutt coming the other way

Sort of a victim of our own success really, very good at Championship level but not quite good enough for the PL. great professional

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
He's a poor player by our standards. You can throw names around at a random person on an internet messageboard all you like, it doesn't make you right. Let's see what happens in six months.

All the sheep claim to love Crofts but I never actually see any reasons why. Is he quick, strong, skilful, a great tackler or an inventive passer? No, not really. Does he create goals? No. As far as I can see he's a totally plain midfielder with no key attributes other than the fact he scores 5-7 goals a season, as opposed to a Bridcutt type player who will score 0 or 1 but be far superior in every other department. Plus, he looks like a pikey and has the IQ of an average rodent. This is hardly what I want to see at BHAFC. We could and should be doing so much better, bearing in mind where we are as a club.

Oh come off it. If it was another player described as having been integral in the promotion of a team to the Premiership, and played there for a season (albeit without setting the world alight, but not doing bad for himself) then I'm sure you'd be happy.

It's only because he played for us before and you remember him as a League One player. It's very possible he's improved immensely since then too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here