Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszazak

Bruno~El-Abd~Greer~Bridge

Crofts~Bridcutt~Vicente

Buckley~CMS~Lualua​

Subs: Brezovan, Noone, Barnes, Hoskins, Dunk, Calderon, Dicker.

Decent.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Key signing. He will enable us to play with 2 CM's instead of three, so we can play another Flair Mid:

Vicente - Crofts - Bridcutt - Buckley/Kaz/Noone

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Same to you. I was simply questioning why you were acting so precious and being such a pussy for not having the balls to name the player, whats the worst that could have happened eh?. Well done for today i'm sure your ego is inflated to its full extent but personally i'm not particularly impressed that you posted we were going to sign someone without saying who it was because I suspect you didn't know until later but wanted to make it seem like you did.

Because I was told I couldn't name him maybe.

If you think that you can, but in the near future when I may have start a new thread about a foward just remember not to go on it :D

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
This is excellent news. He knows what is expected to get us out of this division after doing it with Norwich. Now for the striker.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Pleased with this - do we still get/ need a striker too? Would prefer one but this signing was the most important in my view.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Great signing, just what our midfield needs. Those who are underwhelmed have either got carried away lately or don't understand football, or both. To be fair to TCB, at least he's consistent; he was slagging Crofts off left, right and centre on here after a few games and shortly before he proved to be our most influential player. He then, much like now, refused to reassess his views and carried on slating him. At least you know where you are with the utterly clueless TCB.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The only thing that worries me about this signing is where does this leave HARLEY ? If we're not careful he could start agitating for a move.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Key signing. He will enable us to play with 2 CM's instead of three, so we can play another Flair Mid:

Vicente - Crofts - Bridcutt - Buckley/Kaz/Noone

I don't think (and hope we don't) we will play 4-4-2 though, from preseason it looks like 4-3-3.. I.e,

Crofts - Bridcutt
Vicente
Buckley - CMS - Kaz/Noone

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Another Norwich Forum Comment

Wanted to add my thanks to Crofts for everything he did for us over the past two seasons. His leaving was as professionally done as everything else about the man and player.

Good luck Crofty

Crofts returns to Brighton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Impressed with this signing. I really like players who can kick with both feet, it makes them much less predictable and difficult to dispossess.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't think (and hope we don't) we will play 4-4-2 though, from preseason it looks like 4-3-3.. I.e,

Crofts - Bridcutt
Vicente
Buckley - CMS - Kaz/Noone

I was trying (badly) to make the point we can play one more attacking player. Hopefully we can create more chances with that midfield, whatever the formation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here