Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Reasonable signing but they say you should never go back.
Interested to know why norwich let him go if he was so successful?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The thing I love about this signing is that you can guarantee 100% commitment from Crofts. He knows the way we play and what the club is all about including where we've come from and where we are aiming to get to.

You couldn't say the same were it some ageing star from the Prem that some were speculating about. Essien being one.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The machine returns :)

A proper box to box midfielder in my book, and compliments the rest of our midfield nicely

I am sure Liam will be delighted he has someone else in there now to share the workload

I am very pleased with this signing.

Very little time will be required for him to settle, which is an added bonus, Gus knows exactly what he is getting.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I think thats everyone.

:tosser:

Same to you. I was simply questioning why you were acting so precious and being such a pussy for not having the balls to name the player, whats the worst that could have happened eh?. Well done for today i'm sure your ego is inflated to its full extent but personally i'm not particularly impressed that you posted we were going to sign someone without saying who it was because I suspect you didn't know until later but wanted to make it seem like you did.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm pleased. Not extraordinary as of course i've met him before, but a thorough believer that he would have wholly improved his allround game with the experience he's now had. Him and Bridders is a mean and fluent middle twosome, letting our utter flairites rip apart sorry defences when they choose.
Lubberly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's a poor player by our standards. You can throw names around at a random person on an internet messageboard all you like, it doesn't make you right. Let's see what happens in six months.

All the sheep claim to love Crofts but I never actually see any reasons why. Is he quick, strong, skilful, a great tackler or an inventive passer? No, not really. Does he create goals? No. As far as I can see he's a totally plain midfielder with no key attributes other than the fact he scores 5-7 goals a season, as opposed to a Bridcutt type player who will score 0 or 1 but be far superior in every other department. Plus, he looks like a pikey and has the IQ of an average rodent. This is hardly what I want to see at BHAFC. We could and should be doing so much better, bearing in mind where we are as a club.

This post is gonna come back to haunt you just like the Poyet has no contacts one did. Do you really have so little faith in Gus after what he has already delivered? You should hang your head at such a vitriolic post imo.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do I take it that this is still not the special one that Gus has hinted at

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Same to you. I was simply questioning why you were acting so precious and being such a pussy for not having the balls to name the player, whats the worst that could have happened eh?. Well done for today i'm sure your ego is inflated to its full extent but personally i'm not particularly impressed that you posted we were going to sign someone without saying who it was because I suspect you didn't know until later but wanted to make it seem like you did.

Does it really matter? In the grand scheme of things did this thread cause any amount of stress in your life?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
FFS, that's blocked here too, could you copy some comments over? Pretty please.

good move for him, had heard a while ago this was on the cards. i think brighton are in for an excellent season

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I'm pleased. Not extraordinary as of course i've met him before, but a thorough believer that he would have wholly improved his allround game with the experience he's now had. Him and Bridders is a mean and fluent middle twosome, letting our utter flairites rip apart sorry defences when they choose.
Lubberly.

This !

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He's a poor player by our standards. You can throw names around at a random person on an internet messageboard all you like, it doesn't make you right. Let's see what happens in six months.

All the sheep claim to love Crofts but I never actually see any reasons why. Is he quick, strong, skilful, a great tackler or an inventive passer? No, not really. Does he create goals? No. As far as I can see he's a totally plain midfielder with no key attributes other than the fact he scores 5-7 goals a season, as opposed to a Bridcutt type player who will score 0 or 1 but be far superior in every other department. Plus, he looks like a pikey and has the IQ of an average rodent. This is hardly what I want to see at BHAFC. We could and should be doing so much better, bearing in mind where we are as a club.

Yep that's the proof I was looking for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here