Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
RIP Stevo you legend :angel:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DJ Leon said:

As far as I'm concerned he had this coming. Surprised it was a Stingray though.

Yeah, what a fucker he was. I was only saying to someone on Saturday that I think you are a good poster and it would be good if you posted more but that was definately a bit uncalled for.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
DJ Leon said:
What an overreaction.

As far as I'm concerned he had this coming. Surprised it was a Stingray though.

The facts aren't known yet. There has been no recorded instance of death by stingray sting in Australia, so he more than likely didn't "have it coming."

Until the facts are known, have some respect you poor excuse for a human being.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Usual attention seeking twats come out of the woodwork. "Look at me, I have no feelings for anyone, and I am so proud of the fact that I come on a public bulletin board and prove what a **** I am".

Grow up you sad fuckers.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DJ Leon said:
Oh do calm down.

If you build a career on worrying (for good reasons I grant you) extremely dangerous animals then you have it coming. I'll bet Irwin would agree with me because he understood nature, something infinitely more powerful than any man.

I still think his death is sad. :(

Reminds me of that South Park spoof on him

Lets poke it with a stick and REALLY piss it off

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Very sad, and made worse by the fact that when making his documentries he is 99% of the time accomanied by his wife, and best friend, but not this time. For someone who is genuinely interested in snakes his documentries were fun and informative, and as said above, it's his children you feel sorry for, but sure if he was given the choice, he would rather go like that with nature, rather then a terminal illness

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm one of the UK's most prominent environmentalists, do a Packham and disguise myself as the sexless newborn osprey and egg other children he and i thought were bustards, but i learnt at early doors never to touch a stingray. If you're going to sexually abuse an animal make sure it loves you more first than you can manage, like Nutkins did with sea mammals.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lokki 7 said:
I know I shouldn't bite but... Irwin has dedicated his life to saving wildlife. He has educated and entertained 10's of millions around the world. His legacy will live on in the form of his zoo, the people he has trained and the countless worlwide that have a new appreciation for wildlife. What have you achieved magoo? What will your legacy be?
Apart from anything else he has left behind a wife and two young kids. Have some respect you utter ****.

Thanks Lokki, saved me saying it :clap: :clap:

Yoda

English & European
Lokki 7 said:
Irwin has dedicated his life to saving wildlife. He has educated and entertained 10's of millions around the world. His legacy will live on in the form of his zoo, the people he has trained and the countless worlwide that have a new appreciation for wildlife.

Sums it up. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Used his money to protect endangered species and teach the world that these 'scary monsters' of the wild aren't as scary as they are made out to be but are also not to be take lightly.

Steve Irwin. Rest in Peace. :angel: You are a legend. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here