Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringeworthy Palarse !!

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Fair enough, retracted

I've never posted any vicious stuff - only banter.

btw he's doing fine apart from the Epilepsy he's developed and missing the 1st year of Uni. The final whistle at Wembley celebrating with him was the greatest moment of my life.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm actually looking forward to next season - Brighton will win 40% of their matches - while Palace will win 5%......and implode.

Looking forward to not having the stress of playing palace next season, hopefully will mean fully focus on the really important job of pushing for an auto spot.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ok 35% - and you will implode. Your fans do seem rather fickle and won't enjoy the constant thrashings.

I didn't want Brighton to get promoted this year - we clearly weren't ready and it would have been too soon (flukey) - just wanted to beat you in the semis - but hats off - you did us proper. Palace on the other hand are soooo not ready!! Hollowbrain is already making his excuses for relegation and week in - week out humiliation.

I'm sure you didn't want promotion !
Losing out to your biggest rival when you were all sorting out ticket prices before the 2nd leg was the ultimate kick in the goolies !
We will struggle, I don't know any Palace fan who thinks differently, but it's our only chance of doing up Selhurst.
The fans will stick with the team no matter what.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
OK then *clap clap* enjoy! You really aren't worried about being the whipping boys - how many 7-nils this time?

can't remember 7-0. only 9-0 ! Quite a few big defeats I reckon. I love Ramage to death but going to be interesting how he deals with Tevez et al

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Try again poppet, try reading the post I quoted and you'll find the attendance was brought up by one of your stripey Nigel bitches.

One more time try actually reading (if you really can)

Bless x

You said 'you can only dream about 30,000 at home'. My point was we don't !!

I'm sure you didn't want promotion !
Losing out to your biggest rival when you were all sorting out ticket prices before the 2nd leg was the ultimate kick in the goolies !
We will struggle, I don't know any Palace fan who thinks differently, but it's our only chance of doing up Selhurst.
The fans will stick with the team no matter what.

Sentence of the Month :rotlf:

- No they won't - they really won't. Even your owners have branded you "Fickle". I give it until November until the Holloway haters are out again and you're back to booing certain players again.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Ok 35% - and you will implode. Your fans do seem rather fickle and won't enjoy the constant thrashings.

I didn't want Brighton to get promoted this year - we clearly weren't ready and it would have been too soon (flukey) - just wanted to beat you in the semis - but hats off - you did us proper. Palace on the other hand are soooo not ready!! Hollowbrain is already making his excuses for relegation and week in - week out humiliation.

have you seen the BBS on matchdays. More like 80% !!

I love your we didn't want to go up statement. Shirley you can't be serious

I've never posted any vicious stuff - only banter.

btw he's doing fine apart from the Epilepsy he's developed and missing the 1st year of Uni. The final whistle at Wembley celebrating with him was the greatest moment of my life.

I read it back after thinking it was an amusing thing to post and realised straight away it was probably the most cockish thing I've ever typed on a forum.

Please accept my most sincere and humblest apologies for what was something, as the people that know me on here, that is not in my character at all.

Regards.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
I read it back after thinking it was an amusing thing to post and realised straight away it was probably the most cockish thing I've ever typed on a forum.

Please accept my most sincere and humblest apologies for what was something, as the people that know me on here, that is not in my character at all.

Regards.

no probs mate. I've posted knobby things myself. I should have seen your retraction so its not an issue !

No one understands why you keep going on about attendances.

No one cares. Really - one more time - no one cares. Good luck to you with 30,000 crowds. Fair play and fair play for the decent away facilities etc. But honestly, no Palace fan cares. :smile:

Methinks the Nigel doth protest too much.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I was innocently sitting in my car on the Purley Way waiting for the traffic lights to change and happened to look across at one of the advertising boards and there was a Barclays advert congratulating Palace on their promotion to the Premiership. I nearly missed the lights changing as I stared at it in disbelief. Effectively they were the worst team in the playoffs but somehow got promoted and now they believe they are a big club. Realistically they are no more than a run down shower in Sarf London, who have always had big ideas, and I shall be very happy indeed if they spend the whole of the season to come trying to drag themselves off the bottom of the Premier. I will then be able to get a ladder and write "losers" on the Barclays advert hoarding on the Purley Way - happy days.

We have had a shit time since the Palace game but we have better fans, a better team and a better Stadium. Once the manager situation is sorted we will fly again.

of course you do-enjoy the championship

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here