Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringeworthy Palarse !!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Most people I've spoken to find it amusing I have to say, just sad that it has happened to us as Brighton do have a lot ofregard from neutrals. They all understand that the legal process has to be followed, but what they find amusing is that all 3 main management staff were suspended, one reinstated and two suspended for different reasons. Add that to the dressing room incident at the Palace game and the widely publicised email regarding it and people are, rightly I think, asking "what the hell is going on at your club?" Anyway, whatever the view, I think having a pop at Palace at this moment, when they've been promoted to the Premiership and handled the dressing room incident with dignity, is probably a bit like pissing in the wind.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
The ones that agree with the filthy pikey about us being a laughing stock are as bad as him.

Thanks for the original picture, that made me laugh almost as much as the bus full kit w4nker picture.

Call and return goal announcer.
Goal Music.
Birdie display.
A drum.
Spotty teenagers wearing all black to try and be "Ultras"

And the cherry on the top, projecting your badge Batman stylee.

Tinpottery of the highest order.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
apart from 30,000 with plastic clappy things-laughing stock

Dare we mention the Always Ultras in the Holmesdale ? Dressed in black and needing a knobber to bang a drum to remind them not to dribble in public.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Most people I've spoken to find it amusing I have to say, just sad that it has happened to us as Brighton do have a lot ofregard from neutrals. They all understand that the legal process has to be followed, but what they find amusing is that all 3 main management staff were suspended, one reinstated and two suspended for different reasons. Add that to the dressing room incident at the Palace game and the widely publicised email regarding it and people are, rightly I think, asking "what the hell is going on at your club?" Anyway, whatever the view, I think having a pop at Palace at this moment, when hey've been promoted to the Premiership and handled the dressing room incident with dignity, is probably a bit like pissing in the wind.

I thought our club did a full investigation and found no Brighton staff member responsible, did they not also state that there was no message scraped on the wall in poo as claimed by Holloway. The club stated that it looked like no more than someone had had an accident in one cubicle. I read that statement as, what was found was not intentional and more likely to have been a Palace employee, who had the accident, as such our Mr Holloway made the most of it. Perhaps I have misread the situation, but that is not handling it with dignity in my mind, it is more like capitalising on a bad situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here