Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringeworthy Palarse !!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Deary me, is that the best you can come up with ?
What about your dynamic duo ? Driven out of Gotham City without a word from Commissioner Barber.
I can see trusted sidekick Charlie punching his fist into his other hand saying to Gusman " How we gonna get out of this shit ?"
Lovely jubbly !

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought our club did a full investigation and found no Brighton staff member responsible, did they not also state that there was no message scraped on the wall in poo as claimed by Holloway. The club stated that it looked like no more than someone had had an accident in one cubicle. I read that statement as, what was found was not intentional and more likely to have been a Palace employee, who had the accident, as such our Mr Holloway made the most of it. Perhaps I have misread the situation, but that is not handling it with dignity in my mind, it is more like capitalising on a bad situation.

that is bad English grammar
surely you meant all Palace employee's are accidents :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I was innocently sitting in my car on the Purley Way waiting for the traffic lights to change and happened to look across at one of the advertising boards and there was a Barclays advert congratulating Palace on their promotion to the Premiership. I nearly missed the lights changing as I stared at it in disbelief. Effectively they were the worst team in the playoffs but somehow got promoted and now they believe they are a big club. Realistically they are no more than a run down shower in Sarf London, who have always had big ideas, and I shall be very happy indeed if they spend the whole of the season to come trying to drag themselves off the bottom of the Premier. I will then be able to get a ladder and write "losers" on the Barclays advert hoarding on the Purley Way - happy days.

We have had a shit time since the Palace game but we have better fans, a better team and a better Stadium. Once the manager situation is sorted we will fly again.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I was innocently sitting in my car on the Purley Way waiting for the traffic lights to change and happened to look across at one of the advertising boards and there was a Barclays advert congratulating Palace on their promotion to the Premiership. I nearly missed the lights changing as I stared at it in disbelief. Effectively they were the worst team in the playoffs but somehow got promoted and now they believe they are a big club. Realistically they are no more than a run down shower in Sarf London, who have always had big ideas, and I shall be very happy indeed if they spend the whole of the season to come trying to drag themselves off the bottom of the Premier. I will then be able to get a ladder and write "losers" on the Barclays advert hoarding on the Purley Way - happy days.

We have had a shit time since the Palace game but we have better fans, a better team and a better Stadium. Once the manager situation is sorted we will fly again.

NURRRRRRRRRRSE! :rotlf:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
2i1gu8l.gif

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Who cares, they are (unfortunately) buzzing about being in the Prem. We should stop giving them the time of day, do they do all these threads on us?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Blimey you know when Palace are doing well when this tw@t dares to put his head above the NSC parapet - a Nigel of the first order :wanker:

A Nigel? Me? This from the bloke who thought it funny to rip the piss out of somebody's father dying! Mate give it up even your own "fans" are bored with you now. Piece of crap

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
You can only dream of 30000 at home

No one understands why you keep going on about attendances.

No one cares. Really - one more time - no one cares. Good luck to you with 30,000 crowds. Fair play and fair play for the decent away facilities etc. But honestly, no Palace fan cares. :smile:

A Nigel? Me? This from the bloke who thought it funny to rip the piss out of somebody's father dying! Mate give it up even your own "fans" are bored with you now. Piece of crap

Could always wind you up a treat - nice to see nothing changes.:)

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004

I honestly don't think any Palace fans think we are a Big Club. We are obviously enjoying our moment in the sun. We all know we're going to get stuffed next season but thanks to the stupidity that is modern football we get Selhurst Park done up. Thanks Sky subscribers !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here