Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket - Last Day at Hove & the Oval

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'm currently doing the "Rain Rain go away, come again another day" dance, think we're ok for it but just incase!

I bet you look really camp doing that!

dominik-ballroom-dancing-661.2.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
suns just come out again, clouds on the horizon over the channel but they are miles and miles away. I think we should be OK!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As a Yorkshireman, may I add my congratulations for the impending victory against some other soft southern shandy drinking poofs.

may you soft southern shandy drinking poofs enjoy your moment of pleasure and may I add a slight note of caution....My beloved county won the title a couple of years ago and then were relegated the year after next!

GEOFFREY BOYCOTT FOR CHAIRMAN OF THE SELECTORS

dave the gaffer said:
As a Yorkshireman, may I add my congratulations for the impending victory against some other soft southern shandy drinking poofs.

may you soft southern shandy drinking poofs enjoy your moment of pleasure and may I add a slight note of caution....My beloved county won the title a couple of years ago and then were relegated the year after next!

GEOFFREY BOYCOTT FOR CHAIRMAN OF THE SELECTORS
As a fellow Yorkshireman, I would like to apologise for the idiocy of people from Huddersfield.

:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As someone who comes from Leeds, that's a bit rich!!!

West Yorkshire...la la la
West Yorkshire la la la

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Bugger - Adams won't see us home. Did well though Grizz

Championes Championes....!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here