Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe tickets fiasco

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
Myself and mate have got tickets for Saturday. Then two other season ticket holders decided they wanted to come with us.
Rang the ticket office to reserve and collect by tomorrow and told computer down and cannot process.
What the f.....g hell is happening. Surely in this modern age something could be done to get over this.
Went to ticket office yesterday and was told computer down until at least Friday but tickets can be bought on day at Crewe.
This, however, means ticket are £2 dearer at the gate and also my mates would travel without a guarantee.
Rang Crewe who were aware of our computer problem but said they could not reserve any away tickets, only buy at gate.
I am VERY VERY pro Albion management but still feel this could be dealt with better.
:jester:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
westdeneite said:
Myself and mate have got tickets for Saturday. Then two other season ticket holders decided they wanted to come with us.
Rang the ticket office to reserve and collect by tomorrow and told computer down and cannot process.
What the f.....g hell is happening. Surely in this modern age something could be done to get over this.
Went to ticket office yesterday and was told computer down until at least Friday but tickets can be bought on day at Crewe.
This, however, means ticket are £2 dearer at the gate and also my mates would travel without a guarantee.
Rang Crewe who were aware of our computer problem but said they could not reserve any away tickets, only buy at gate.
I am VERY VERY pro Albion management but still feel this could be dealt with better.
:jester:

im sure the extra £2 wont break your bank account fella.

we have 1,600 allocation, and only sold 400-600 .....YOU WILL GET IN ON THE DOOR!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I had the same problem, will have to pay extra on the gate too. I was very angry at the time, but c'est la vie. These things happen

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
What is the problem.
You can buy your tickets up there and sit where you want.
Did you ever go to a football game,when you allways had to pay at the gate.Then once inside,push your way to the best view you could get.
Football fans have become soft.
And whats two pound,just a little bag of pick and mix.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Adams score 0 said:
What is the problem.
Did you ever go to a football game,when you allways had to pay at the gate.Then once inside,push your way to the best view you could get.

Or a pint!:drink:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Adams score 0 said:
What is the problem.

a few friut salads, and some boot-laces!!:lolol:

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
Nope I don't think I am that tight. Just signed my little business up to Friends of Albion. £360 a year. Hope the rest are making their contributions to the club.
What if the same problem happens or exists with the West Ham tickets?
Be a bit of a scrum up there!!!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
westdeneite-

you wont win on this, too many people on NSC will NEVER criticize the club!!!.

To them the sun shines out of Dick Knights arse and will re-mortgage their houses just to keep brighton in the championship!!

may I just point out to people its ALL tickets they cannot process, not just Crewe, I cannot belive its taken them 3 days to fix!!!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Adams score 0 said:
Lets hope your pc,works all the time.

Mine does. Not needed more OS maintainance than a reboot since March of 2000. I've given it maintainance its not needed, e.g. optional updates, but its never gone down unintentionally. I've replaced ALL the hardware except the network card since then, moving the OS from HDD to HDD with its diskimager

Then again, I don't use Windows.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I criticise the club ALOT, but I think you are being very unfair. Its only £2 and you will get in on the door.

Computers go down at the biggest of organisations and YES it does affect their customers!

I couldnt deal with my bank yesterday becasue the systems were down, much more important, and I still accepted it becasue its one of those things!

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
I keep saying I have got my ticket(s) before computer went down.
It is 2 other mates I have been trying to get further tickets for.
Unfortunately one of them won't go all the way to Crewe without a guaranteed ticket.
Also agree £2 is nothing to worry about but as the fans aren't to blame why couldn't it have been waived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here