Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Credit crunch is God's way of punishing Britain"

Oct 25, 2003
i reckon loads more kids would read the bible if they didn't make the glaring mistake of omitting dinosaurs

what were they THINKING?

ROARRRRR!!!!

Attachments

• dinosaur.jpg
    dinosaur.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 59

slight difference between being 'rude' to someone and stoning someone to death.

You think so? Thanks for that canny insight.

looks like someones worked out how to use the Google on the intranet machine

Again, nail on the head. I am posting on NSC, an "intranet" messageboard, you're right! Wow!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
You think so? Thanks for that canny insight.

Again, nail on the head. I am posting on NSC, an "intranet" messageboard, you're right! Wow!

you're the one who made the link between the two i just thought i would clear things up for you. And how has this thread gone from a bishop talking about the credit crunch to you posting stories about women being stoned in Somalia?

And obviously you've never seen Blades of Glory oh well

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
you're the one who made the link between the two i just thought i would clear things up for you. And how has this thread gone from a bishop talking about the credit crunch to you posting stories about women being stoned in Somalia?

And obviously you've never seen Blades of Glory oh well

The point is that religion has a notion of justice that some people find disgusting. It's not unique to any particular religion as with the possible exception of Buddism all religions have committed atrocities in the persuit of their beliefs. For example, the Catholic Church's issue on contraception has led to some countries having a population that is too large for it to support, and that's just the thin edge.

Granted it's a bit of a jump from a Bishop's financial advice to stoning some one to death I agree.

i reckon loads more kids would read the bible if they didn't make the glaring mistake of omitting dinosaurs

what were they THINKING?

ROARRRRR!!!!

And they were blessed, for God spoke unto them
"RUN!" said he, and run they did,
for there was a tyrannosaurus rex chasing unto them
but none did escape the harshness of god's love
and chewed were they
and their entrails shared amongst the masses
of the raptors and the terradactyls.

Amen

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
And they were blessed, for God spoke unto them
"RUN!" said he, and run they did,
for there was a tyrannosaurus rex chasing unto them
but none did escape the harshness of god's love
and chewed were they
and their entrails shared amongst the masses
of the raptors and the terradactyls.

Amen

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Going to Withdean on a freezing October night to watch a shit team with no home wins and no strikers scuffle their way to a depressing and inevitable 0-2 defeat - now THATS f***ing odd.

But I'll be there :thumbsup:

You're in the wrong thread...The "I just back from the Leicester game" thread is over there.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Alright, I'll reword it.
I think some of their BELIEFS are a bit ODD (not f***ing odd, just odd). But then they'd probably think I'm a misguided weirdo as well. All about OPINIONS isn't it. No need to throw an eppy.

tell me there is not a God now.....!!!! :clap2:

not that you actually said there wasn't.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here