Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** Crawley v Portsmouth - League 1 Official Thread *****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
trouble is the ref will never be asked to explain himself ................sounds a bit like he is a real tosser

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
For those thinking this referee is familiar, I'm 99% sure he was the man who gave the phantom penalty to B'muff for the handball outside the box!

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I was just wondering what do Portsmouth supporters actually support?
They dislike the current owners.
The management is deluded.
the standard of football is shite.
they haven't a clue who the players are. (do the management?)

Is it just the word Portsmouth they support? If it is just the word that they support why not accept the honourable thing and add the suffix AFC?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

.......There are currently 75 threads on Page 1 of NSC.

Of these 75 threads, there are only 11 threads about anything to do with the Albion.

Of the other 64 threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with BHA, at least this one is football orientated!!

The majority of threads have NOTHING to do with BHA, football or sport in general.

If people want to talk about a football match this afternoon & it knocks off another thread about Parking fines, opening shops, the weather, schools, Argus......then so be it, I say!!

But why have a thread sucking the dick of another football league club? Can you imagine palace fans going all goey whenever afc wimbledon play? It's more embarrassing than glow sticks.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I watched most of the game. Pretty poor overall. Was sick and tired of hearing the Sky commentators harp on about how Poopey have hardly any players and a percentage of them are 17/18 year olds. Blah blah blah. Portsmouth are a disgrace. How many local businesses have they f'cked over whilst pissing money up the wall on players wages they could never sustain?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I've just seem Appleton interviewed on TV. I thought Lord Valermort died along with Harry Potter.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
I watched most of the game. Pretty poor overall. Was sick and tired of hearing the Sky commentators harp on about how Poopey have hardly any players and a percentage of them are 17/18 year olds. Blah blah blah. Portsmouth are a disgrace. How many local businesses have they f'cked over whilst pissing money up the wall on players wages they could never sustain?

This... And to do it 3 times is an absolute bloody piss take.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
My previous post should have included the bit about the, previously known to us, referee was abject S**T.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Was funny hearing that one guy in the crowd giving the ref both barrels, could hear him banging on for about 10 mins lol.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
For those thinking this referee is familiar, I'm 99% sure he was the man who gave the phantom penalty to B'muff for the handball outside the box!

That was Sheldrake but I don't know who the lino was that day as he was implicated in the decision. Deadman has been at the Amex twice, in our cup game against Wrexham and the Middlesbrough draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here