Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** Crawley v Portsmouth - League 1 Official Thread *****

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It really was a terrible game. And Karl Robinson is a f***ing arse.

Pretty sure the Pompey fans tried to sing "we're f***ing brilliant" near the end of the game before it died a quick death.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
The ref was crap.
But in all honestly the whole bloody match was.We are better then that(i think:down:)
If you wasted a tiny bit of your life watching today im sorry.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just seen the Pompey bell ringer with everyone standing as far away from him as they can - obviously the personal hygiene issues continue - hilarious.

You could actually see the dirt and stains on his clothes on tv - ughhh!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
6 pages for a Crawley game? Jesus Christ what next

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Caption competition for lady in front row of BBC match report pic?!

BBC Sport - Crawley Town 0-3 Portsmouth

_62784971_pa-14510461.jpg

"arrgghh! the twat in the pink shirt just trod on my foot"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Interestingly, this thread is longer than the Official one on Crawleys own site.

Are we so massive that Crawley could become Udinese's Watford?

I doubt it. Most posts have been either laughing at Portsmouth, belittling Crawley or defending their home town.

I'm not sure what Udinese would want with Crawley.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Well exactly. I'm Brighton born & bread, that's why I support them. What made you choose Brighton over Crawley in the first place? Was it because Crawley were a small team?

Dad took me in 79. He was/is a fan his dad was a fan. My kids are fans, that's the way it should be

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just seen the Pompey bell ringer with everyone standing as far away from him as they can - obviously the personal hygiene issues continue - hilarious.

Highlight of the day was a Crawley fan screaming at Westwood outside the ground that he was a f***ing paedo with all the weird stuff he wears. Luckily there were Police everywhere so nothing kicked off there and then although the atmosphere was tense all round the town yesterday.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
it was the Lino who gave that
Assistant Refs don't give penalties, they merely advise the ref who makes the decision.

Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

We are the albion no one else

I am not being miserable just think you should leave peacefully and go elsewhere

Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

.......There are currently 75 threads on Page 1 of NSC.

Of these 75 threads, there are only 11 threads about anything to do with the Albion.

Of the other 64 threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with BHA, at least this one is football orientated!!

The majority of threads have NOTHING to do with BHA, football or sport in general.

If people want to talk about a football match this afternoon & it knocks off another thread about Parking fines, opening shops, the weather, schools, Argus......then so be it, I say!!

I have to agree that this fawning over a Crawley match is OTT. This is forum for Albion fans to discuss Albion related things as well as the mundane things that happen in life to other Albion fans. If you want to talk about a match of another team, register on their site. What happens at the weekend when all the bright sparks decide to start a thread on whichever game they are watching/listening to.

But why have a thread sucking the dick of another football league club? Can you imagine palace fans going all goey whenever afc wimbledon play? It's more embarrassing than glow sticks.

Agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here