Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** Crawley v Portsmouth - League 1 Official Thread *****

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
it was the Lino who gave that
Assistant Refs don't give penalties, they merely advise the ref who makes the decision.

Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

We are the albion no one else

I am not being miserable just think you should leave peacefully and go elsewhere

Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

.......There are currently 75 threads on Page 1 of NSC.

Of these 75 threads, there are only 11 threads about anything to do with the Albion.

Of the other 64 threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with BHA, at least this one is football orientated!!

The majority of threads have NOTHING to do with BHA, football or sport in general.

If people want to talk about a football match this afternoon & it knocks off another thread about Parking fines, opening shops, the weather, schools, Argus......then so be it, I say!!

I have to agree that this fawning over a Crawley match is OTT. This is forum for Albion fans to discuss Albion related things as well as the mundane things that happen in life to other Albion fans. If you want to talk about a match of another team, register on their site. What happens at the weekend when all the bright sparks decide to start a thread on whichever game they are watching/listening to.

But why have a thread sucking the dick of another football league club? Can you imagine palace fans going all goey whenever afc wimbledon play? It's more embarrassing than glow sticks.

Agree!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
I come on a football forum to talk about footie. If the Albion are not playing, I don't mind talking about Crawley, England or Timbuktu.....

Far more attractive than responding to threads on Curry Houses, Argus or Tennis thank you.

:ffsparr:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Assistant Refs don't give penalties, they merely advise the ref who makes the decision.

That isn't strictly true, it depends on the referee's pre-match briefing, as this was a high profile fixture for League One, I would assume the referee in his pre-game briefing with his Assistants would have given the instructions that "if you see something in the penalty area and I ( the referee) am not shouting no, then by all means make a decision and i'll go with it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here