Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley v Brighton U21 EFL Trophy

Those watching on Sky Sports + is it really poor quality?
The football? Or the app? 🤣

Crawley play good passing football these days, it’s giving Ruth something to think about

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Those watching on Sky Sports + is it really poor quality?

I wouldn't say so. A bit harum scarum, perhaps, but both sides trying to play football. There have been some sloppy errors from both too though

(I presume you meant quality of the match?)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Haha the app.
Crawley.jpg

The number 4 running the Crawley midfield Bragg is a Southampton player. Their goalie is one of Chelsea’s dozens of keepers

Crawley have really impressed me. Great pressing and passing. Haven’t tired yet.
Yalcoure has been the pick of our players I’d say. Very energetic, and skilful. Been a bit disappointed with ACD so far but I think he may get more space as the game progresses.
Yea ACD totally muscled out of it. Guess why he needs that loan

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Scrappy game but would say Crawley have been better. We are quite disjointed which isn’t a surprise given the ages and the mix of players

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Disappointed with Cahills distribution, it's been off tonight. ACD looks a different player from Japan....not in a good way, looks a bit disinterested TBH. Some nice touches then turns back into trouble. Being overly critical I know, but we've been spoilt with the quality recently

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So the wonder team that is Palace U21's, the ones we should all fear are losing............to Stevenage

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
Brighton goalkeeper Cahill's passing out from the back has been very sloppy.
He's going to need to improve that greatly if is to have a future playing in a team like Brighton.
I've made similar comments watching him for U21s. Always seems to kick long to no one in particular. His attempts at shorter passes out seem to go astray as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here