Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I still can't buy.. it seems to have changed in that the two non-member accounts are no longer listed as errors - but I still see this...

Too many tickets for event Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45: Please reduce the quantity to 4 or less.
Sales of "65+ (Guest) ~,Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: 65+ (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U18 (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U21 (Guest) ~,Under 18 (Guest) ~,Under 21 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: Adult (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: 65+ (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U18 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U21 (Guest) ~,65+,Adult,Under 21,Under 18,Ambulant Disabled: Adult,Ambulant Disabled: 65+,Ambulant Disabled: U21,Ambulant Disabled: U18,Wheelchair User: Adult,Wheelchair User: 65+,Wheelchair User: U21,Wheelchair User: U18,Under 10,Ambulant Disabled: U10,Wheelchair User: U10" tickets to Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45 are limited to 4 tickets per event.

Are you only allowed to buy 4 tickets per transaction? Is that it?
You can probably only buy 4 per log in, you will need to log into another STH account to buy more than four

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You can probably only buy 4 per log in, you will need to log into another STH account to buy more than four
I only needed 2 guest tickets.. and it says you're allowed up to 4 :/ In the end I managed to buy 4 in one purchase, 4 in a second a purchase. The final 1 it wouldn't let me buy for some reason but I've got my mate to log in and do it so it's finally all sorted. An hour and 15 minutes of faff though! :D

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I only needed 2 guest tickets.. and it says you're allowed up to 4 :/ In the end I managed to buy 4 in one purchase, 4 in a second a purchase. The final 1 it wouldn't let me buy for some reason but I've got my mate to log in and do it so it's finally all sorted. An hour and 15 minutes of faff though! :D
Did the same for my 5 tickets. Silly really they should make it as easy as possible to buy big groups.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I'm here waiting for Dave the hat to give us a 'tickets sold so far' update please
Bit tricky to give a grand total as i am unable to see how many have been sold in 1901 seats and the away section.
Of the regular seats the last time i looked we had just over 6000 left of the 13,600 released so far thus meaning about 7,500 sold

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bit tricky to give a grand total as i am unable to see how many have been sold in 1901 seats and the away section.
Of the regular seats the last time i looked we had just over 6000 left of the 13,600 released so far thus meaning about 7,500 sold
total of 6523 left - excluding 1901 as you say.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
1901 members get the cup tickets included so they are not sold as such

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I did the same. Do we need to allocate each guest ticket, or do they stay in my name? Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been asked and answered.
Stay in your name, seems there are different rules for cup tickets than PL tickets, why the club couldn't have said this on the match details I don't know

mile oak

May 21, 2023
When the tickets went on sale i was interested to see blocks S1A to S1F highlighted in red for the away fans although it was not possible to open them to see the seats. I presume the club must be doing something with Crawley to enable their fans to access them as today when i looked S1A, S1B, and S1C were now blacked out indicating they had been sold whilst the others are still lit up.
How can they alow Crawley
Stay in your name, seems there are different rules for cup tickets than PL tickets, why the club couldn't have said this on the match details I don't know
ok thanks so you discovered this when purchasing tickets? assuming software responded correctly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here