Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
When the tickets went on sale i was interested to see blocks S1A to S1F highlighted in red for the away fans although it was not possible to open them to see the seats. I presume the club must be doing something with Crawley to enable their fans to access them as today when i looked S1A, S1B, and S1C were now blacked out indicating they had been sold whilst the others are still lit up.
Crawleys website says from Thursday morning their allocation is on general sale through our ticket website

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I thought we'd at least fill the lower 'bowl' for this one, could be another 40 odd years before we see a competitive game between Albion and another Sussex side.. 5k to shift in under a week feels like a lot

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I thought we'd at least fill the lower 'bowl' for this one, could be another 40 odd years before we see a competitive game between Albion and another Sussex side.. 5k to shift in under a week feels like a lot
Should get close to a sell out of the lower bowl from our side tbh. 4,857 left. A new signing or two and a good result on Saturday and tickets will go.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
We just played a competitive game against them last night, and narrowly lost

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
How many were on sale?
I may be wrong but seem to remember from the England U21 games where they had a similar lower bowl only layout that it should be around 20k full capacity.

With Crawley probably getting 3k by the looks of the ticket sale page, we've probably sold around 12k so far.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Should get close to a sell out of the lower bowl from our side tbh. 4,857 left. A new signing or two and a good result on Saturday and tickets will go.
….along with “hello John you going Tuesday?”
“Nah, I haven’t got a ticket” “there’s loads left and they’re only fifteen quid?” “Oh ok I’ll get one then, at long as it includes travel” [at this point John’s mate changes the subject]

Wonder how that works ?
Crawley only need to sell for the first two days to their season ticket holders, as they had the info to do the checks. After that it makes sense for the bigger infrastructure of Albion's ticket operation to take over if these tickets are going to be shifted easily in good in time. Crawley's ticket operation is tiny, it usually only deals in hundreds of tickets for aways and not much more than that for homes (after season ticket allocation).

Will be interesting to see if you can pick a seat in away end on our website, that would be a new thing. Might be just random allocation tho

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Crawley only need to sell for the first two days to their season ticket holders, as they had the info to do the checks. After that it makes sense for the bigger infrastructure of Albion's ticket operation to take over if these tickets are going to be shifted easily in good in time. Crawley's ticket operation is tiny, it usually only deals in hundreds of tickets for aways and not much more than that for homes (after season ticket allocation).

Will be interesting to see if you can pick a seat in away end on our website, that would be a new thing. Might be just random allocation tho
Yes if any Crawley fans red this and let us know be interesting I assume like all other away allocation they want them all in sections together so well South S1 before S2 and so on. Doesn't look like we are opening p the upper tiers for this game. I just cant believe there is a lack of interest in a competition we have a chance of winning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here